Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMythos

Keppra studies

8 posts in this topic

Google doesn't seem to be showing any results. Can someone please provide me a legit study or two on keppra that I can show my doc? Id rather try good ol kep than Zyprexa.

7 hours ago, SaraSara said:

This is a better version of Keppra : 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brivaracetam 

u can ask ur doctor for this one as well . I might try this if it has less side effects than keppra.

good luck ! 

Sounds promising. I was going to up my dose of depakote to 1000mg to see if it has any effect on my mental images tonight.

I hope it works. Pff I had a horrible migraine just like u did last week and now my symptoms have worsened in the last couple of days. I'm extremely scared that it won't go back to the way it was . I was finally making some improvements before the damn migraine attack . 

Just an update on my condition (i've stated before that the visuals don't really bother me): getting off abilify has increased the VS to noticeable levels. It'll be a month off of it on Wednesday and my vision is generally worse than it was before. I hope it goes back down...my visuals seem to fluctuate to not noticeable to static VS floaters and shadows in the peripheral.

I don't necessarily want to get on Zyprexa but something has to be done about these mental images.

Also don't be scared. If your hppd is anything like mine it will fluctuate based on stress, lack of sleep, diet, and other factors. I didn't notice my visual symptoms for years. The VS was still there but my brain must have filtered it out because I completely forgot all about it. Same with the other visual anomalies.

I call them flare ups.

I had no prob reading on my phone but now the letters look weird . Also pictures look worse . I was starting to see pics a bit better?This is just such a horrible disease. I hope ur right and that it will go back to its previous state . Btw I got visual snow syndrome from ssri's but pretty much the same shit as hppd . Both drug induced.