Synthetic weed

I got hppd from a synthetic cannabinoid overdose. It was the first time I smoked it and it gave me a 2 hour dissociative shizophrenic horror trip....from only 4 puffs.

Figure it out when you inhaled only 3-4 more puffs and get a horror trip like me, it's easy to get with noids in this state. I bet your hppd will be much worse when you continue.

You're right. Sorry about that, it was out of line.

The substance is an important matter, especially for a study. I would like to know what would happen if you gave them 25i-nbome. About genetics, I think it does because of the number of first time consumption HPPD. What do you think it is if not genetics? I doubt that it has much to do with the setting or mindset. My first trip was perfect and the next day I had a low level HPPD. Had very strong and some bad trips doing Salvia leafs enriched with DMT and the HPPD didn't go way worse. We don't have much evidence to either side so I leave it at that. Maybe the cause is a different thing, or maybe all influence the onset of HPPD.

There are degrees of certainty on studies. Of course I "judge" ones to be more probably certain than others. Reproducibility is a thing. Psychological advantage/disadvantage is purely something derived of your criteria. For me greater self-control, happiness, self-efficacy, intelligence.. are advantages.

I'm not in real life, there I don't criticize anyone. But here that trains me to dispute rationalizing thoughts and may help others to see the light without receiving any real flak from it. In the worse case scenario I just wasted your time and made an random on the internet think bad about me. In the best I may help another person see why their thoughts are wrong and I trained my brain to dispute those thoughts.

if its not genetics maybe it has to do with a bad setting, mindset, overdose or even (most likely) the bad psychological predisposition caused by the society we are raised by and live in with their shitty values stupid behavior etc. this alone can make you (subconsciousness) insane in the brain without even realizing it and when you expand your consciousness its unavoidable so youre freaking out...and while having a bad trip or using these substances in a bad way (since psychedelics can create solid connections in the brain) there are areas connected in the brain that shouldnt work together or so...which cause the visual distortions etc.... just as when you have the right motive behind and trip in the right way

(i guess there is a reason why the shamans have very strict rules in there ritual trips, always doing it the same way) you get the real benefits of psychs....its a pity that we havent learned to use it the right way and somebody told us there are no good drugs out there (fucked up society)... but dont take it too serious its just a theory which to my mind has more potential to be real than most of the others

of course they are advantages but with psychological disturbances you are likely not to be able to fully use your greater self-control, happiness, self-efficacy or intelligence...its all one somehow.