Enjoying Weed Again ! Buspirone Working Well

The buspirone has worked so well in the past month ! It started out making me very sad for the first couple weeks but now it feels much better ! Still always feeling like my body is on autopilot but I'm happier and I have less anxiety when I'm on buspirone !

I smoked weed for the first time in 7 months last week and I was actually able to enjoy it again ! I got pretty stoned and it was very good weed plus I smoked a lot more than I used to. Me and my friend had a lot of fun when we were both high af and the high felt as great as it always used to before.

Was your dp pretty worse? Im happy you can enjoy again. Though weed is a major trigger for dp and depression, its your life of course if you go bad on weed 1 time your dp wil go trough the roof and your back at zero

dont try to scare people just because you cant enjoy weed...most dp/dr shit comes through fear of anxiety....a fear you usually cant forget (trauma)...but if hes able to enjoy weed through a specific medication cause the effect enables him to forget about that...im glad for him....maybe one could learn again to not fear being high and enjoy it once without medication..it would be great.

The buspirone has worked so well in the past month ! It started out making me very sad for the first couple weeks but now it feels much better ! Still always feeling like my body is on autopilot but I'm happier and I have less anxiety when I'm on buspirone !

I smoked weed for the first time in 7 months last week and I was actually able to enjoy it again ! I got pretty stoned and it was very good weed plus I smoked a lot more than I used to. Me and my friend had a lot of fun when we were both high af and the high felt as great as it always used to before.

is buspiroe a prescription med.?

is buspirone addictive?

very nice that you enjoy it..you actually sound pretty happy..and im so glad for you that you have gained some hope again...keep us updated in the future about this..

For me, because my anxiety is under control, I can smoke weed and enjoy it. Next day DR is worse and depression. Just like alcohol feels good at the time but makes things worse. I will never know if my condition would be better know if I had abstained completely.

my hppd is gone and im smoking every now and then again...with absolutely no reoccuring symptoms or hppd itself..even though my weed high is still not quite the same..i really fucking enjoy to be high after all...that doesnt mean im telling others to smoke weed, nor do i judge people for not smoking weed. and i dont try to scare people just because they do something i dont like for myself...to my mind everyone is free to do everything that makes him/her comfortable/happy...especially if theres only a few things in life to enjoy..something like being able to smoke weed again can be great for one.

How long until you think "well, weed is ok... Let's try some other drugs"?

It frustrates me seeing young people being offered a second chance at life by getting a medication or supplement that works, only for them to use that break in symptoms to get high again... I'm not judging, as i'm sure it is what I would have done at your age... But frustrating, none the less.

As cliched as it is... Just being anxiety free would be the only high I would need... I'd be out trying to hit some of that school/college ass rather than wasting the time getting stoned!

i hope i will never need a permanent medication to be anxiety free...i want to be completely anxiety free to enjoy life and drugs cause if you can enjoy life you will also enjoy drugs...what i want to say is...the same thing that stops you from enjoying life is the same as what stops you from enjoying drugs....one just needs to find out what it is and fix the issue...i know it sounds way easier than it actually is.

for some is beer a relaxer, for some weed is a relaxer. I know jay takes a few beers now and then. I take a benzo often, and i take coffee and i smoke. Its our own life. Beer is a drug too. 

Being anxious is part of life, and should not be eliminated by alcohol or drugs. HPPD is another story, its unknow and weird, and we want to enjoy.. everyone has their own strategy, simple. Read what you want, do what you want.. 

My focus is still on medication, (weed is no med for me) Nature will not heal me after almost 4 years of intens HPPD.

being axious is part of life..for sure...but certain anxiety levels are pathological...and i would rather spend my whole life being on a specific substance than being full of anxiety 24/7 for the rest of it...

at least im a little lucky because i only get anxious when i experience too strong altered states of mind...like drinking more than 2 beers, smoking too much weed or sitting in a car driving faster than 60 kph.

• Upvote 1

if you ever tasted benzo's im not sure buspirone will work, it probably wouldnt for me, un less someone tells me hppd only goes away when your quit them, so you can heal.. i still think i can heal while being on benzo's. While there is a little voice in me is telling, dude you are screwed, you have a life sentence.

I would quit the benzo's and go for buspirone, as an alternative for a benzo. Its going to be hard

you never had a benzo?

no i dont get benzos prescribed..the doctors say i have a drug past and they dont want me to get addicted to something...so i dont get benzos or similar meds with addiction potential...or in other words, they punish me indrictly for having used drugs in life...even though i told them i would never use them dayly or even weekly ...just if panic occurs,,,

i tell you i hate the so called physicians of these days...

• Upvote 1