heavy canna oil trip

well i finished my canna oil extraction 3 days ago and i was cleaning the canulas of the dispensing syringes (i used to store the oil) with my fingers and ingested the adherence on them, which was really just a tiny bit of a dose...lets say altogether about 200mg's maximum.

and  at first i didnt feel anything and didnt even think about it  but after 2 hours...boom...i was super high and full of anxiety...then i went out to take a walk for distraction..while walking around in the city at night i felt very strange and i realized that i could almost hear my thoughts.. i didnt even know exactly if i was thinking or actually saying it out loud..i got very paranoid, didnt really feel my body and when i was walking in the dark i could even see what i thought..it was so scary but just as fascinating, sometimes i thought i was going crazy...i didnt have such psychedelic trip for a long time.

can anyone of you relate to this experience or tell me what was going on with me...cause i know it wasnt quite dp/dr and i cant explain to myself what that was.

all the other people who have tryed the oil said it was very nice and they felt extremely relaxed and baked..so the strange effect i felt has to do with me somehow.

please give me some feedback.

...thanks in advance 

I got some 6% CBD weed (0.1% THC)

I smoked a joint of it, straight weed..... I definitely tripped out a bit and had alot of anxiety and increased visuals. Maybe the smell of weed and the act of smoking a joint tripped me out? Either way, I will not be trying it again.

Felt alot like a mild salvia trip... Really different to THC

that sounds very insane..seems like your sensitivity to mind altering substances is highly increased...just like mine

the weed i used to make the oil contains 8,5% cbd and 5% thc and the strange thing is i could enjoy the weed by smoking...but not the oil cause its much more concentrated...i guess thats the reason why i had this insane experience...

ive got an idea how to fix this..maybe i have to try some charlottes web (20% cbd and 0,5% thc) next time. 

and if you ever plan to try some weed again i would recommend the strain avidekel due to its non existent thc content..it could be beneficial for you it contains 0%thc and 16% cbd..so you dont have to expect any psychedelic effect.

ah...right cbd is legal so the strains which only contain cbd must be legal and can be bought on the internet...nice idea...i will order something and make some oil out of that to try it.

what the fuck...this cant be...cbd has anti psychotic effects...i cant explain to myself why it caused a trip for you..a theory is that you had an adverse reaction due to smoking it cause smoking something has some mind altering effects itself...but im not sure...did you try eating cbd oil?

and were you able to smoke at least any substance without trippy sensations?

Yea.. I've smoked loads of other stuff that is supposed to be relaxing and never tripped out.

This had a weed smell, so maybe there is that... But I have also smoked normal weed and never had this salvia like effect. CBD seems to have some effect oh hppd

I imagine what happens is... Something in smoking CBD* gives me anxiety > Makes my hppd spike > Makes me feel trippy.

So it is not doing anything pyschediclic, but it is triggering an increase in my hppd for a few hours, due to anxiety or cortisol.

*I also had no adverse reaction to CBD oil or vaping it.

Yea, I smoked Kanna, did nothing negative or positive.I think I have tried smoking every ethno-botanical on the planet :)

its crazy that only smoking cbd is bad for you..since smoking in general seems to be ok...
cbd is actually good for anxiety and anti psychotic..

how strong was your extract?

i was asking cause i ordered a 50x extract of kanna and its not recommended for smoking (even though you can smoke it)..they say snort it and it wont lose that much of efficiency..keeping in mind its a 50x extrakt which is pretty strong..most people say 10x is already strong...im a little bit afraid of trying it

I tried 10X and 20X, i think. Smoked in a pipe, and also under the tongue (and in tea)... Nothing worked.

Yea, i had hoped CBD would work for my anxiety... Just another one of those strange things in the life of my HPPD.... For example, Opiates make me feel like i'm on speed, even 150mg of codeine keeps me awake for 18 hours or so!

ok snorting is the most effective way to consume kanna maybe that was the reason why it didnt work for you or maybe due to the low extracts or dose youve tryed...another possibilty could be that your hppd is responsible for that 

interesting that supports once more the idea that hppd is no brain damage but a temprorary or permanent disfunction in the brain....hppd is a very mysterious condition..i still cant make sense of it.

Now you say it, i do remember snorting Kanna too, when I had the powder... Some things just have no effect on me... Kratom, for instance... I tried all kinds of extracts and took some big doses, but never got any buzz... Next I can have one hit of Salvia (no extract, just leaves) and get send into orbit.

Have you guys tried cbd tea? Does it calm you down?

i never tryed cbd tea but eating cbd oil has the same effect and that was beneficial for my anxiety and definately calmed me down

Now you say it, i do remember snorting Kanna too, when I had the powder... Some things just have no effect on me... Kratom, for instance... I tried all kinds of extracts and took some big doses, but never got any buzz... Next I can have one hit of Salvia (no extract, just leaves) and get send into orbit.

thats weird all these things have effects on me but since hppd im hypersensitive to everything no matter what substance..the sensitivity stayed with me even though my hppd is 100% gone..i accosiate this phenomenon with the fact that my hppd came along with anxiety disorder or maybe flashbacks (dont know what exactly it is)

smoking salvia would really kick me out of the universe...before my onset i was able to smoke and enjoy it somehow but these days i wouldnt dare to try it again cause i know its as powerful/potent as dmt but much more dissociative and not as enlightening...thats why im afraid of it...the more dissociation > the more anxiety i get

Trip into hell, really starting to think about what you said, hppd may be light brain damage but like 90% of the symptoms go away a when stress and depersonalization go away. Seems to be something directly caused by those 2. Did you know a symptom of depersonalization is visual snow?

Trip into hell, really starting to think about what you said, hppd may be light brain damage but like 90% of the symptoms go away a when stress and depersonalization go away. Seems to be something directly caused by those 2. Did you know a symptom of depersonalization is visual snow?

no i didnt directly know that but what i do know is that dp/dr is a symptom of anxiety issues..so it could all be some kind of anxiety related problem...and as we all know..anxiety is missuse of imagination...and mind altering substances have the property to expand our awareness which happens through our imagination (part of set and setting)...so a psychedelic substance is able to give you enlightening insights and can change you permanently for good..but the opposite is also possible...so to my mind hppd/dp/dr, is a result of a negative settings and conditions on the trip which altered the mind permanently in a bad way..this could fade after a certain time but also stay forever...its some kind of a lesson to learn..that we may not abuse these substances as party drugs or addictive substances....just a theory

I read this thing where they asked like Indian tribes that take drugs for spiritual guidance and all and they said no one in the tribe had ever experienced anything like hppd, plus like everyone that got hppd here was doing psychedelics just for fun not so much spiritual guidance

yes you need the right motive behind you to get the prefered effects...which fits perfectly into my case of hppd/dp/dr cause when i got hppd/dp/dr... a month before onset i abused mushrooms weekly, then dayly and always had a slight bad trip everytime and when i did the biggest mistake (ignoring all the warnings before) in the end of taking an overdose with no spiritual purpose at all it caused my hpp/dp/dr...i had hundereds of trips on lsd, lsa and mushrooms..even one on dmt which i always enjoyed and perceived as a holy ritual to expand my consciousness..but the last one has gone bad and was obviously the result of my ignorance and stupidity...because i thought i could force that enlightening state always..even though it is not possible which i had to learn the hard way.

these days my hppd and dp/dr is 100% gone..but when i consume too much or a strong mind altering substance i get dp/dr and high anxiety...where at the beginning i couldnt even smoke a tiny piece of tobacco...it seems to get better and better but extremely slowly ..just as something or someone is holding me back and doesnt want me to become addicted again...i feel somehow watched over by some force...sounds weird doesnt it..

i had vivid dreams before...but since my onset i have extremely real dreams like never before in my life...i mean the kind of dream where i dont even doubt that its real...but i dont have the full control over my dreams like one has who is able to dream lucidly...at the beginning all my dreams were nightmares.but now its almost always nice... it actually feels like all these dreams are somehow real and if i dream i have access to a different dimension where its possible to go through all my subconsciousness, memories and every imaginable possibility in life...its just magic...but i didnt learn it i aquired the ability of lucid dreaming through psychedelics

I gave my friend, a big stoner who is used to 20% THC weed, about 5g of that CBD weed and he said it affected him too and was trippy. I'm wondering if their claim of 0% THC was just to get around ebay rules or something?