Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odysseus

Message for HPPD

10 posts in this topic

Visual is OK, but this post will get deleted and I banned. But the admin JAY has sold his little soul to the devil himself. JAY is an agent for some fuck-doctors and wants to be the god of HPPD and remove psylocybin from the face of the earth.

My real name is Arun Ivar Gurung (facebook). I had enough, the old forum was good but JAY is a little faggott who turned this forum into a mockery. Don't believe his idiot crap, and keep your souls to yourselves. Took me a while to find out, but fuck over this moron now before he ruins the reputation of all HPPDers. Shrooms/LSD is NOT evil... This JAY guy is downright dangerous. Just go kill yourself and your beloved Dr. Mengele guys too, JAY.

Happy new year!

Arun

Don't take my post personally please, it's just to cheer U up! lol I don't hate JAY personally, but what a crap psychopath! lol

You do realize that if there was no such thing as hallucinogens none of us would be in this shit. bottom line is DRUGS ARE BAD. mkay? If I could go back in time and assassinate someone with the initials AH it would be albert hoffman not adolf hitler. just kidding, if I could go back in time I would just not take acid.

errr, WTF :o:D

I'll assume this is some kind of joke gone a a bit wrong. But if you really think i'm doing something wrong, please go into a bit more detail (and who is Dr Mengele.... Is he my evil sidekick?)...

Is he saying it's "evil" or that these substances have consequences (some that I, myself, have endured)?  Careful referring to someone else as "Dr. Mengeles" as this is ridiculous and offensive on many levels.  I think a fairly heavy buzz was the impetus for this post.  I think Jay has done much for both the old and new forum as well as extending his hand (digitally - wow, accidental pun) on many occasions when people were suicidal over this nonsense.  Lastly, I love when someone refers to you as the doctor of the nazi death camps then follows it with "this is nothing personal".  Happy new year all!

Drugs are evil when its go wrong thats for sure and you never know what wil happen next time so for the most leason learned and go puth your self on what you want and have fun

I am back to apologise to everyone and even Jay. I got angry because I feel some people talk like we are bad people and druggies just because we took a psychedelia. I was just mad because the old forum was a place for honest discussion without judgement, but the new forum feels like something coming from the police that always exhorts that psychedelics are evil.

You knew what you were getting into when you took a psychedelic. You are adults. You know it can be risky, but 99 percent comes out healthy. Why would you curse the shrooms and LSD like that if you even had the slightest knowledge of it`s power?

"even Jay" :D

I've never banned anyone, never moderated anyone (the fact this post still exists should be testament to that) and, more to the point, I'm in no way against LSD/Shrooms... We just got unlucky, but I still think they are beautiful molecules that have great lessons to teach.... they just have a big risk factor that shouldn't be ignored.

If anyone else wants to take over running this site (and paying for it)... step forward, It's no easy work, especially the PMs when someone is about to take their life. I have no fixation to be some kind of leader of the people, i'm probably one of the most flawed people here :D.