Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Matti

Severe Headache, Tense Neck, Motion Sickness - ANY EXPERIENCE

Hi! I have dizziness, motion sickness, severe head and neck pain/tension for more than 3 months now. The ache in my head is moving around .. I have it mostly at the front part of my head and the back of my neck. I don't have any (strong) visual disturbances (floaters, ghosting, etc.).

Does anyone have similar symptoms? How did the head and neck pain evolve over time (e.g. gradually got better, disappeared/stayed)? Kind of freaking out that I have to live with it forever. Does anyone has experience with dizziness and motion sickness? Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I have the head pain and it sucks but it often would get to the point where I couldn't talk and has even gotten to the point where I collapsed. I have neck pain but my neck pain is not related to my HPPD. I get dizzy and sick sometimes especially in the morning. My gag reflex is bad. Sticking anything in my mouth makes me gag even brushing my teeth makes me gag a little bit and I can't swallow pills without almost throwing up. I get motion sickness often when reading cuz the text would be moving and spreading apart

I'm sorry, man. That sounds severe. Since when do you have these symptoms/HPPD? Is it getting better/worse? I also have the dizziness and sickness especially in the morning. Is your headache moving around?

I don't have too bad of headaches but I definitely have the neckpain. I think it's only natural that our heads are so messed up and therefore so are our bodies. I've noticed my entire body actually feels really out of balance since getting HPPD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HPPD-Recovery-Guide
      I apologize to those who have been hurt by this post. 

• By thelostreceptor
      "BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide that is being investigated for its regenerative effects. It shows high efficacy for rats suffering toxic or surgical trauma, but there is currently no evidence that it provides benefits for people."
      I stumbled upon this peptide after browsing some websites and then I found reddit posts of users claiming that they cured their anhedonia. This substance does not mask symptoms like traditional drugs, but really has some sort of a healing mechanism that rapidly undoes damage from the dopamine system, with almost no side effects reported. This got my interest and I decided to try it out. Here are the results:
      Dosage
      250mcg in the morning and 250mcg in the evening, administered with subcutaneous injections. So far I have used a total of 10mg in around 10 days, and I'm planning to do extra cycles in the future.
      While injections offer the best bioavailability, it is reported that this substance is stable when taken oral. I cannot confirm this and I'd recommend to inject the substance, or use it sublingually (under the tongue). Subcutaneous injections are almost painless and you'll get used to it quickly.
      Benefits
      I'm experiencing permanent benefits from this trial. In general I feel much calmer with myself and my mind is so much clearer. My sense of time has changed back to normal. It feels like the world around me is moving normal again and I can get more done. I'm even boring myself when I'm free. Before this trial I would be able to do a lot less in an hour and it felt like the time shifted faster, and it felt I couldn't get a hold of the world moving around me.
      Cognitive functioning has improved a little, I mostly feel benefits from taking fish oil and I believe this substance has contributed to it Depersonalisation and derealisation has definitely improved. Most of the time, it doesn't even bother me and I feel more attached to myself My anhedonia has decreased, I didn't experience a huge improvement but it's still much better I feel generally less anxious - I haven't worried about my condition since My visuals have not changed in any way, but the substance helped me to handle them easier and they don't feel like a big annoyance anymore.
      Side effects
      I did not experience any side effects, which is good. There is some research suggesting that it increases tolerance to amphetamine, but it hasn't been tested on humans. 
      I definitely recommend anyone with HPPD to try this substance. It might help you a lot with depersonalization and derealisation, as it did with mine.
    • By olivier24445
      After a lot of research, i came across this medical review : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736944/Very interesting and rare hppd study.
      Overall, it seems that Lamotrigine has been able to cure long term HPPD like mine is , and for good, or significantly decrease visual disturbances and symptoms.
      I'm actually testing nootropics on many levels, but i'm willing to step-up to more epileptic oriented drugs.
      Anyone has more  input about Lamotrigine on long lasted HPPD (mine is about 20 years old...) ?
    • By olivier24445
      I was wondering if they are around here people who can give us a testimonial of complete hppd recovery.
      Means no more symptoms at all, complete reverse to normal. 
      If so, how did it happen, was it permanent ? 
      How long did you endure HPPD ? 
      Thanks in advance.I did experience one complete recovery when i was 18, 6 month after i got the first HPPD signs. I remember I had one smart drink loaded with Taurine, and i had that cheering feeling that my friends loved me. Maybe we smoked too that day. I was i the street, and then suddenly, It was gone, the snow and all. I felt again my 2 feet, grounded on earth. It was 100% reversed. 
      Unfortunatly, it came back after a party with a very little shroom dosage. I remember the morning i was looking at the fire in the country side and it was back...
      25 years ago...it's still there, and i'm not paying attention to it. but Damn, i wish i could figure out how to get rid of it still !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.