Fuck the appointment ! It's pointless so Time for plan B

fighting???..for what?...its not about whos right..its about whats the right thing.

1. my condition was pretty severe even compared to others...in fact and with distance the worst ive ever experienced in my life...

2. sry that i encourage people to cure themselves

3. who has ever experienced long term help or cure from prescription meds?!...the few meds i've only tryed made it worse for me

4. i didnt underestimate peoples suffering..i just say there is hope..but they wont find it in prescription meds and crying around (making thousands of posts and starting topics) never helped anyone + for what is one asking for advice if one simply ignores it to go on crying

im not ignorant but im sorry for your wrong interpretation.

Hey I want to apologize for how I responded. I hadn't slept in 3 days and the lamictal makes it really easy for me to fly off the handle at anything.

I do think the way you worded this was wrong. I feel these boards should be about encouragement and information and you're in titled to you opinion. it just seemed like it came across in a negative tone.

Again sorry for the harsh words but it was the combo of zero sleep and raging on these meds that lead me to reply like that.