Worst trip ever

Took edibles on Friday and I guess I will never enjoy weed again as the high didn't feel good enough so my retarded ass took diphenhydramine again last night, the same drug that took me to hell. I wasn't even thinking about HPPD or dp/dr I just wanted to trip. I was gagging a lot while swallowing the pills. I took 500mg and I instantly regretted it. After an hour it kicked in and I enjoyed the first 30 minutes of it but later on, something felt terribly wrong. I was in a world of hell and i forgot I was even in my bedroom. I was super confused and I was seeing people I knew from school and talking to them with my very slurred voice and then they would suddenly disappear and I would end up panicking like "where the fuck did you go?!". I did not like this at all and I wanted to get out of it !

Now My dp/dr got worse of course and the visuals are 10 times worse. I can't believe I did this shit even after what this shit did to me. i am never touching this shit again and I never want to see it in my house again. Maybe it was a good thing I had a bad trip cuz I guess that's what it took to keep me off it. I am totally never touching this shit again and I never want my parents to buy anymore of this shit. I just want to break down crying right now cuz I am very fucked up and I feel strange even after the trip wore off. I am still questioning whether everything I see is real or a hallucination so I am sitting doing absolutely nothing in class cuz I think I am hallucinating right now. I need to hurry up and get meds fast but my appointment probably won't happen til next month

• Upvote 1

I've never heard of that drug, but the experience sounds just like a dissociative trip, which are about the scariest trips you can have.

You've gotta stop thinking that meds are gonna cure everything, because it is just giving you an excuse to do these drugs and think it will all be solved with Keppra.

I seriously can't fucking believe I did this shit again ! Last time I am ever taking Benadryl. Even if I feel sick, I'm not taking it. This is the worst I have ever felt.

Meds such as Keppra seem like the only solution or the most effective solution. My appointment got cancelled & I don't know when my next one will be so I might not get meds anytime soon

It might work, i'm not saying others haven't had success... Just don't think that whatever shit you put into your body is gonna be magically fixed by Keppra... If it was, this forum wouldn't exist and we'd all be back chewing on acid.

I had a trip almost identical to what you describe but mine happened on Salvia. Luckily it was very short and sharp and was over after 20 mins. Still very scary though. Dissociation is no fun. Live and learn people have made much bigger mistakes.