Want to smoke weed again

why are you comparing apples to trees?

and i took it already while still having hppd...

this might be true but you also cant say everyone will get relapses or symptom worsening after using a certain substance and weed is much more risky than kratom. since a smaller dose causes psychotic effects and kratom ist psychotic in small to micro dosis its anti psychotic.

i never said all people are the same i said every individual has to test on its own if it will work for him/her (therefor the microdsing) and using prescription meds can also do damage to people and this is much more likely..just remember there were enough people experiencing symptom worsening after using prescription meds so they are much more unsafe than a microdose of a natural substance thats known for giving relief.

i didnt say people have to take this its just an advice to try a little tiny bit to see if it helps.

for what are you adjudging me

What do you think makes more sense on a drug induced disorder forum?

1) Kratom has been shown to cause a very bad reaction in someone with hppd, so I will not recommend it, but will give my experience, if asked.

2) Kratom is fine for me, so I will actively encourage people to try it.

If you can't see why I have an issue with 2) then there is no point having this conversation. I'm done trying to rationalise what should just be common sense.

If someone asks for advice about Kratom, by all means talk about it. Don't make it sound like I am running a dictatorship. I'm speaking as a hppd sufferer who wishes someone had told me to stop fucking about with drugs and trying to find ways to get high without it affecting my symptoms.

Brandon is obviously looking for confirmation from people that certain drugs are still ok. Unfortunately no one can give that confirmation... Not with weed, not with Kratom, not with beer, not with anything that alters the brain chemistry.

Weed seems like the 2nd easiest thing to get at this point. Only thing I can actually get my hands on to get high is diphenhydramine but I don't want to try that shit again but it's hard to say whether my retarded ass will or not but I definitely don't want to deal with the consequences the next day and a dph trip is impossible to hide from other people but I really enjoy tripping on it and it's even more enjoyable than my last time smoking weed

I have an appointment soon so whatever problems I do get if I smoke weed, I would end up fixing them with Keppra if I can get it

It doesn't work like that... Keppra is not a certain cure, it did absolutely nothing for me or about 70% of the people who have tried it on here.

I'm at a loss to why you are so focused on getting high rather than trying to do anything you can to recover... Do you not care about your mental health? Do you really want to be like me, still completely fucked after 20 years? Crying yourself to sleep, not being able to make conversation with your wife or parents because you are tripping out? At least I can say I didn't have the internet and no one was trying to warn me that getting high with hppd can fuck you up for life.

jay..you're right i will give advice but i wont recommend anything..its different for everybody.. and i dont want to be responsible for someone out there who tryed it and made it worse permanently...sometimes i forget how something that works incredible for me can still have adverse effects on other individuals. :mellow:

and brandon dont try to get high at all costs.. its not worth it in your position!

thanks... I am only so passionate about this topic because I don't want to see anyone end up like me.

Brandon (from what I can tell) reminds me alot of my young self ,where no matter what the warnings signs were, the temptation to get high was too strong and if I found something like Kratom, I would have abused it and soon gone from small doses to the largest dose I could get.... and probably chased bigger highs that were similar, proper opiates.

The other issue is that if something makes you feel good and less anxious, it opens up the possibility of then smoking some weed too, or doing other drugs. when I first found klonopin, the massive release of anxiety led me to some risk taking with drugs, as the klonopin masked the anxiety I would normally get.

i know what you're talking about jay ..when i had hppd i was smoking weed too on anti anxiety drugs/meds...so far i had no serious problems but sometimes ive got close to a panic attack and had visual worsening so dont mix drugs whatever you do brandon if you might take a substance and it turns out that you feel good afterwards...just leave it at that and be thankful

and generally i advice you not to take any drugs if you can resist.

i can say, after i take HPPD i was can see an joint because the syntoms go to the skies

but after recive a good quality weed (in my country if u not cultive, just can buy a really really shit of weed) and after 3DAYS smoking, i was can dominated the trip

but was 3 days of enforce because the day one the trip was out control, completivy visual inmerse, other place, DAY 2 i can see how to support the trip, how to drive the trip, obvyusly all this with good company, i was have really sperances of dominated thatm the day 3 i was have complety dominated the weed, no more visual with open eyes, reallity see more normal (normal for a hppd user obvyusly) and i was can meet the weed

after 7 months of this i smoke this seven months.....but.... visual snow is the most syntom they do worse , is this the reason of i started a temp without weed, i dont say i will get out complety, just a temp wthout weed (i was smoking for example five days consecutive without control, have a really down of energy)

other point i not use any psychiatyc "medication"  since 1 year 2 months ago, is fucking shit, im now fixing the damages of the quetiapine,olanzapine and etumine they i force to take in the clinic in horse dosages because i really dont was want be in that place, like the movie of nicholson, a really terro, just 15 days, but of nightmare, and 2 months taking that to because  that make me think i was really insane....that drugs make u insane, after one week of abstinence syndrome of antypsicotic, iwas send that to shit

salut