Bike riding and Dreams that seem real

So I had a fucking dream last night that I was in the Huntington Beach wetlands burying a box full of weed. I just went all day believing that it actually happened. I decided to go for a bike ride and oh my god I have not ridden my bike in about a month and it was very hard probably due to the fact that I had recently stopped eating, lost some weight and I also lost some muscle in my legs, chest and arms and now I feel like I'm floating. The wetlands looked nothing like it did in the dream. I rode around there twice trying to figure out where I had buried the box. A kid from my school rides by me and starts talking to me. After that, I went all the way down to the area by the water to keep looking and then I realized that there was no fucking box and that it was actually a very realistic dream. I got home and I'm just freaking out. Not in a panic kind of way but more like a "what the fuck ?" Kinda way. Anyone else ever experienced this kind of thing ?

Well I'm in the same area where I was yesterday cuz being outdoors feels better than being trapped in my house. These sheep hills make it very tempting to do BMX stunts but I don't want to make my neck more fucked up than it already is. Went on an insane bike ride and my derealization seems worse but who cares. Feels nice and relaxing but I have to not look at the sky or I will start seeing static

I'm also experiencing some dreams that seem real, although when I think about them afterwards, they seem kinda surreal/nonsensical... This night I had like 3 different dreams in succession, one was me just grilling some sausages for some excited kids... A couple days ago, I was laying in bed not being able to sleep at all, and I only noticed that I must have slept at least some time, because I dreamt that I got up, walked around and looked at the clock at 7:10AM, a bit later when I was "awake" for real again (even though it felt like I was awake the whole night) it was 6:55AM...

I'm also experiencing some dreams that seem real, although when I think about them afterwards, they seem kinda surreal/nonsensical... This night I had like 3 different dreams in succession, one was me just grilling some sausages for some excited kids... A couple days ago, I was laying in bed not being able to sleep at all, and I only noticed that I must have slept at least some time, because I dreamt that I got up, walked around and looked at the clock at 7:10AM, a bit later when I was "awake" for real again (even though it felt like I was awake the whole night) it was 6:55AM...

Oh my god the same thing with the time happens to me too