Lamitrogine side effects

Lol do you work for galaxosmithklien?

Guess because you cited some articles and studies it's all in my head huh?

Remember there are two sides to every coin and there are quite a few people feeling the other side of Lamitrogine. And There's just as much evidence to prove It.

Yup, I'm an evil glaxosmithkline employee. You got me!  :lol:

Guess because you cited some articles and studies it's all in my head huh?

What was posted can help you to understand what is going on.

And There's just as much evidence to prove It.

Please post any of these objective studies, case reports, etc that you have.

Lamictal is one of the few drugs that can treat HPPD, so chances are that people are going to find posts like these when they are researching medications. It is good to provide them with solid information to help them chose a course of treatment that would be best for them.

i knew it!

if you read through my posts i provide enough links and examples to state my claim.

no drug is a miracle. im showing the other side of this medication through my own personal experience. your post just reminds me of the doctors who dont take the patients word and will cite facts and figures because it cant possibly be that this mind altering drug they prescribed you could be fucking with you. preposterous!

dude i KNOW lamitrogine has compromised me. i dont need to prove it to you. or for you to try and convince me otherwise. there is no debate. there are many many people who are trying very hard to get off this drug because it can be an utter nightmare for some. i know how i used to be before the med even while dealing with hppd. this is different it has changed me. anything that can potentially help can potentially destroy it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

im on the lamitrogine withdrawl support group. im not alone in this. do the research you you will find countless first hand accounts of how this shit is messing with peoples lives and minds.

read some of these reviews

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20241&name=LAMICTAL&page=2&PerPage=60

also read what ive been through on this thread. its not just hppd. its not the natural progression. its the fact that i introduced a chemical compound this has wrecked havoc on my mind and my over all well being.

if people want to try it then ya okay go for it but im pointing out that if it goes wrong for you it can come at a hefty price. ive dealt with repirdal, effexor, prozac and they were NOTHING compared to this.

the smallest doses are actually the hardest to come off of (look it up) and im down to 25mg from 400mg and there is no question the WD mixed with the current dose is whats causing me so much bullshit.

from a user on askapateint

"I could no longer hack the Lamictal because I could no longer hold conversations -- I simply could not remember events or experiences in my life enough to talk about them. I had intense itching all over my head, neck and ears. It was severe and affected my work. After going off of Lamictal, I felt normal again. However, I have fibromyalgia and the pain started coming back so it was suggested by my pdoc that I go back on the Lamictal. Not trusting in my own experiences and thinking perhaps it had been something else that caused my past suffering, I started it again. And guess what? All of the symptoms returned. Sure doctors are educated but there's a lot they don't know. The long term affects of these drugs aren't known. Many drugs have helped me -- I couldn't hold a normal life without them. But be aware. You are the best expert for what goes into your body and what you feel as a result"

amen!

from a user on askapateint

"I could no longer hack the Lamictal because I could no longer hold conversations -- I simply could not remember events or experiences in my life enough to talk about them. I had intense itching all over my head, neck and ears. It was severe and affected my work. After going off of Lamictal, I felt normal again. However, I have fibromyalgia and the pain started coming back so it was suggested by my pdoc that I go back on the Lamictal. Not trusting in my own experiences and thinking perhaps it had been something else that caused my past suffering, I started it again. And guess what? All of the symptoms returned. Sure doctors are educated but there's a lot they don't know. The long term affects of these drugs aren't known. Many drugs have helped me -- I couldn't hold a normal life without them. But be aware. You are the best expert for what goes into your body and what you feel as a result"

amen!

Sounds just sad...