Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
hope1

HPPD Non Profit Status Update

On 6/1/2019 at 8:15 PM, HalluciSofos said:

Great so you need development of the website? coding? i know some html css jquery php javascript mysql. begginer level though but can use frameworks an stuff. or what? content?

im willing to help just give me instructions 

in the end i need to keep occupied since i cant help but think of my hppd and dp/dr

Hope1, did you chat to this guy?

I have some positive words to share. But, I am losing power on my phone and sending out packages for eBay purchases of stuff. 

Jay - Do we know of a way to make it so this site doesn't show the security error for https? I should look at IPS and see, and what is the cost for the site and also I have a server in UK I trust with Rochen Host and I wonder about DNS control for email/etc. We are being charged for traffic that we were getting during out peak. 

You or whoever is paying for it. 

I'll be on later. I pretty much slayed most of the personal issues and an opening started where I am able to move forward. I just hate making and breaking promises. So, one day at a time. 

Here is my stress graph after I moved to a new location. I can't cheat these numbers. So, this is good. :)

Screenshot_20190616-103354_Samsung Health.jpg

forum costs are $45 a month. As of right now, i'm in the position to pay that, but if you want to port it to a new server, that would be cool.

No idea about https error (I do not get this). Hopefully our coder friend above can help out.

I've been told the SSL certificate is something that needs to be purchased from the domain registrar. 

On 6/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, Jay1 said:

I've been told the SSL certificate is something that needs to be purchased from the domain registrar. 

You can get it for free from letsencrypt.org. It can be set up on the server with a cron job, so it automatically get renewed before expiration. I can help with that, but I have no idea how this site is hosted and I would need a root access on the server.

2 hours ago, iancurtis said:

You can get it for free from letsencrypt.org. It can be set up on the server with a cron job, so it automatically get renewed before expiration. I can help with that, but I have no idea how this site is hosted and I would need a root access on the server.

that's great... the forum is hosted by invision (who sell the forum). I can give you access to that and see what you can find? PM me

On 6/21/2019 at 10:23 AM, Jay1 said:

that's great... the forum is hosted by invision (who sell the forum). I can give you access to that and see what you can find? PM me

I've sent you a PM, not sure if you've seen it.

Dr. McConnell’s research study has been approved by Macquarie University, one of the most prestigious research institutions  in the world. Kings College London is onboard along with Harvard and potentially, Johns Hopkins. Today marks a historic day for anyone, past, present or future regarding the recreational or medical use of psychedelics.

more to come...

• Like 1