I am not sure if I have done one of these yet...

David S. Kozin

I have some important sites, about 30 that I can count from analytics. However, if someone would like to take the role of promoting this site, along with a few others to sister sites and sites about HPPD (like WebMD), and have experience in this type of networking you can contact me at dk@hppd.co.

- David

• 6 months later...

I'm seriously considering studying neurology or the like. I've not been happy with my course for a while. Thinking it might be better to do something I have more motivation and interest in. Always wanted to be involved in something that helps people, maybe HPPD is a sign haha. The only issue is funding. I have to drop out of my current course about now to have any chance of the government loaning me the money.

Thinking it might be better to do something I have more motivation and interest in.

I second that. I have an impulse to reading about HPPD and neurologic diseases, but I don't know how to take this ahead. I'm an experienced programmer and good at math, so combining it would be nice. But weirldy most of the bio/medical oriented courses have no math/programming, while the engineering courses have no bio/neurosciences/etc, at all. I find this weird considering how important math and technology is for the development of science.