Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Vino

Sleeping Problems

I really need som help on what meds i could use to get some sleep without worsening any symptoms. I can't sleep at all. Just get restless legs and its crawling through my whole body. Please help. All i've got is propavan, and i read its not good. So im afraid of using it.

• Upvote 5

Sounds like anxiety to me. I get restless legs sometimes too but don't stress it. Drink fresh green tea, eat magnesium citrate, exercise a few hours before bedtime. Have sex. Worst case drink a beer or pop a pill.

Temazepam and sinemet.

Do you have to use them both together, or is it okay to just use the temazepam for the sleep? Don't want to worsen any symptoms.

I'm sorry but how would Sinemet which is almost the same as pure dopamine help you with your sleep? Maybe I'm missing something out here.

One of Sinemets uses is for RLS.

Do you have to use them both together, or is it okay to just use the temazepam for the sleep? Don't want to worsen any symptoms.

No, you can just use the Temazepam. Sinemet just helps with the restless legs at night and neither should worsen your symptoms.