does anyone else get mild tinnitus?

dreamboatqueen

It's related to HPPD in many studies but it has no real explaination why it's happening. I had slight tinnitus before HPPD and it doesn't bother me.

If it's a big problem for you, there's therapy for tinnitus that can make it go away but I believe it's quite expensive. It's about you listening to a faked hertz of that high pitch you are hearing kind of all day using headphones intill your brain gets used and then just filters it out.

First weeks of HPPD my ears was super-sensitive and I could hear anything. It was enhanced like a damn acid trip. I could hear raindrops falling on the street outside my house. And the wind kept me awake a lot of nights as it sounded like a typhoon.

Yeah, my tinnitus started 3-months after hppd fucked me, coincidentally, when I had found hppdonline and the possible cause of what was happening to me. I started to read about a lot a symptoms and my tinnitus started, until today.

I gone to doctor for the tinnitus, and I got antibiotics treatment for external ear infection, so, I thought it can be caused by infection. But not, I finished treatment, and I ear a slowly zzzzzzz in my fucking right ear.

• 3 weeks later...

Tinnitus is usually a beeping high pitch sound. I mean, it's not suppose to be totally quiet all the time either. Sufferers of tough tinnitus sleeps with music on and and can't stand high volumes at all.

Sometimes though my ear gets locked and i hear this high pitch beep, it last for a minute and then fades. Before Keppra when I was sleeping and tripping balls with CEV:s and stuff, everytime I moved my eyes, my ear would get locked. Both of em. Isn't that crazy? Even when my eyes were shut, every time I moved them, my ears got locked. Like on an airplane. Exact same feeling. Is HPPD rewiring our eyes to our ears in some weird way? No idea what could cause it but it was frightening. I don't mind this anymore though.

I hope it fades for you. And remember to stop over-thinking and over-analyzing because it seperates the body from the mind. And you get more DP.

• 3 weeks later...

I have two friends who don't have hppd but developed severe tinnitus in the past few years. They can't link it directly to anything but there's a good chance that it was triggered by psychedelics I think.

They both tried many types of treatments and I guess one of them got rid of it by acupuncture somehow, but the other one still has it.