Selank!

andrewcb

I am going to be ordering some stuff this week and Selank is one I am kind of excited about. For the people who know about(if any) I have a question.

The most effective method of dosing is subq injections and then intranasal is second best. I honestly don't want to buy insulin needles because they are expensive and not knowing if I am going to benefit from Selank this is an expense I want to avoid. So I came up with an idea I know must might not agree with. Ok so the recommended dose of Selank is around 250mcg via subq injections, what if I was to make the Selank solution with borsetic water I am guessing to a ration of 1mg per ml. Then when it is time to use the Selank I draw .25 ml to equal 250mcg and mix it with an equal amount(or somewhere along those lines) of DMSO. Mix it in a glass vial and use a glass dropper to place it on the skin. I am not sure if Selank would remain stable in a DMSO solution so I want to avoid mixing it all with the DMSO and just do it per dose. It would be nice if I could just mix it with the DMSO though in a glass vial and then would just have to place a few drops on the skin each day. Any thoughts on this? I guess worse case scenario is it doesn't work and I make a simple intranasal solution but would have to up the dose to 500 mcg - 750 mcg I assume.

Andrew

Yes that is what I read. Also have read a ton of other reviews about it. It is made by a company that also made a substance called SEMAX. The owner of ceretropics.com LOVES SEMAX. He likes it in comparison to Selank but he also says SEMAX is more stimulating and he likes stimulants while Selank is more for getting calm. 

Did you order yours from ceretropic? Hope so because he sells 10mg for 25 bucks or something like that and it is real easy to make your own spray bottle vs buying a premade bottle which has 5mg for twice the price. I am going to be ordering mine tonight!

I got it off http://www.smartnootropics.co.uk, arrived earlier this morning.... I'll start shopping around if it works, but as usual, us Europeans get shafted on price, even though it comes from Russia!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, will try nasal, and if that doesn't work.. Will try injection.

Tried the nasal approach, around 750mcg

Certainly seemed to do something, though mild (possibly placebo).

After around 20 minutes, I felt what I can describe as a "protective bubble" around my mind/brain, I get this on a low dose of Klono too.... It is almost unnoticable, but makes me think I could deal with the things that bring me mild anxiety. I took a client call and was a little more upbeat than normal. The effects lasted a few hours, but I did notice some extra dp/dr and a little trouble talking. Very mild changes though, and not 100% sure it was related to the med or due to a lack of sleep from a fresh bout of insomnia of late.

I think this needs to be injected to give a full review of it's effects.... I will order some needles soon. I also need to try it in a more anxiety inducing enviroment. I have a meeting at the bank next week, so will give it a go then.

Tried the nasal approach, around 750mcg

Certainly seemed to do something, though mild (possibly placebo).

After around 20 minutes, I felt what I can describe as a "protective bubble" around my mind/brain, I get this on a low dose of Klono too.... It is almost unnoticable, but makes me think I could deal with the things that bring me mild anxiety. I took a client call and was a little more upbeat than normal. The effects lasted a few hours, but I did notice some extra dp/dr and a little trouble talking. Very mild changes though, and not 100% sure it was related to the med or due to a lack of sleep from a fresh bout of insomnia of late.

I think this needs to be injected to give a full review of it's effects.... I will order some needles soon. I also need to try it in a more anxiety inducing enviroment. I have a meeting at the bank next week, so will give it a go then.

Ah man, more dp/dr? I was hoping to actually get relief from this! haha. But really if I can control my anxiety that would really help my dp/dr too. Also I am almost certain I got anhedonia from years of opiate abuse and was hoping this could help me out with that like they claim. You got yours fast! Hopefully mine is in on Monday.

Let me know if you see any improvement in sleep too. This is another thing I am battling. Even if I get 8 hours of sleep(which I dont) it feels like I just closed my eyes. Hopefully you see some real improvement soon.

Have you seen this site http://rupharma.com/products/selank ? I believe it is based somewhere out of Europe judging by their currency. What makes me think the site is real quality is " SHIPPED WITH THERMOS COLD GEL PACK FOR PRODUCT QUALITY PROTECTION" 

Selank needs to be kept cold and if it isn't it can be destroyed pretty easy. Was yours shipped properly?

Also when you use the nasal spray how do you do it? I would think the best way would be to just squirt it in your nose and do a very very small sniff. Nothing hard like if you were doing coke. When I use to snort my subs or whatever pill it was I was snorting(lol), it always worked better if I barely just got it in my nose as compared to sniffing it hard and having half of it go down my throat.

I have a vial of this that I hadn't finished sitting in my fridge, from Ceretropic.

I tried it a few times SubQ with a 1 inch needle, but didn't like how unhandy it was, so quit.

I have some insulin syringes now (dirt cheap by the way, like 100 for 6 euros), so I'll give it another shot should JDTic prove insufficient.

Hope you guys have success with it; the few times I tried it, it seemed to do little.

Thanks for the link.... My package wasn't chilled, so that maybe will affect it... Though hopefully the lightning fast delivery helped.

Yea, I use the same snorting techqniue as you... Just get it to the top of the nose, but without it dripping down the throat. I slept well last night, though I did have a few beers.

Haha might have to quit drinking! I'm ordering Semax and Selank tonight so it will ship Monday and hopefully be here Wednesday. I am also going to order Aniracetam and some more Tianeptine. I didn't have really any luck with Tianeptine just now which was my first time trying it but I am going to give it another shot from another source. Hopefully I get some positive results with these. My next go will be peptide bioregulators hopefully within the next 2 months. They are freaking expensive for a cycle and it could just be money that you are throwing down the drain. But we will see.

I tried some yesterday (nasal) with a 3 beer hangover.... A perfect amount of light anxiety to give it a real test. Unfortunatly, it didn;t do anything to take away the symptoms and I ended up hitting up my old friend Klonopin.

I will keep what is left for needle test

I will lyk how mine works out when it comes in. I'm wondering if you got some bad stuff or what. I don't understand how it can differ so much from person to person. You would think if all these people say they feel something from it anyone else would too. I understand some people may benefit from it and some won't but you are like the 4th person I have heard of who said they get nothing from it. If I don't feel anything from mine I am going to assume it is crap and people are greatly subjected to the placebo effect. We will see!

My Selank came in the other day but I am still waiting on Amazon to ship the damn nasal spray bottle. Fucking holding me up because they can't ship it for whatever reason. Where can I purchase some needles for the subq injections? Got any cheap resources that are close to America?

Jay,

So far my experience seems to be the same as yours. Today was my second day using at 500mcg 2x per day. I haven't noticed anything honestly and it seems to be making my dp/dr a tad worse but it isn't horrible. How does it increase your dp/dr? For me it is more of a visual perception thing I am dealing with. For example everything is just super crystal clear/crisp and highly detailed, this in return makes me feel things just don't seem real. I guess the best way to put it is my vision looks constantly like it does on the come up of x, lsd or shrooms where everything is just BAM if that makes any sense lol. The Selank seems to have intensified that. I can imagine most people would probably love to see life the way I do because to them it would be more beautiful to me it is just more dreamy. I do differ from you on the speech though, it has seem to slightly improve my speech but only when I am not put on the spot. Has done nothing for anxiety really. I plan on ordering Semax when it comes in stock in 60 mg vials, that shit needs to hurry already and I plan on ordering some afobazole tomorrow. So far what has been helping me the most is Piracetam, Aniracetam and Tianeptine. Hopefully will get a good stack going for meh!