MEDITATION is the key to succes(especially for dr/dp and anxiety)

Hello people,(Succes story)

almost 21 year old boy from the netherlands here.
I got hppd by using xtc after onset of hppd i still used xtc 13 times cocaine around 60 and a lot of weed and alcohol.
Symptoms:

Visual snow
Floaters
After images
Tinnitus(earringing)
Dearealisation(maybe also a litlle bit of dp)
anxiety thoughts(creating weird scenarios in my head al the time where i am asshamed in)

trough meditation my derealisation and anxiety went completely away.
These where the 2 things wich made the past 3 years a hell.
The visuals and tinnitus are less but im not annoyed by these symptoms.
By meditation you make concact with the deepest part of your brain(your unconsiousness)
This part of your sees what is good and bad. the bad things are going to be reset IM NOT BULLSHITTING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did 2 times at least 10 minutes a day so in total 20 minuten.
Within 2 months my dereqalisation and dp and anxiety went away.
the visuals and symptoms are also less and maybe go away completely in the futute.

SO THERE IS A CURE FOR HPPD AND ITS MEDITATION.  :D   :D   :D 
Im going to post more in the near future about what meditation i exactly did.

okay there is also another person on this site who posted somehing in 2011 of 10 day  vissapana meditation.
He is also telling he recovered completely.
Did you read this story?
And belief me meditation is something incredible and i can read almost nothing about it on the hppd sites so thats quite dissapointing.
I hope meditation works for everyone so all the poeple can be happy again.
I am going to post more about the meditation soon. the woman who teached has to respond to my email.

Well, i am gonna give some cred to this thread. I did try the 10 minute guided meditation when i was at my worsening onset. It was a CD of mindfulness that i bought from the pharm.

It killed my DP for 4-5 hours but it came back at night. I got a worsening from it for two months before back to baseline. Today i still think about what would happen if i would have continued. Now i am symptom free with my meds and cant take anymore setbacks of perception, to stressful. If the day comes when my meds stop working, i'll go full on meditation.

I would really recommend this to everyone who isnt on meds. Do it with a psychiatrist though since some other of your fears can come up.

Hey merkan great to here, believe me you are going to heal from this stupid disorder(pernament)

The meditation that i did was just a normal sitting on a couch or chair with hand on legs, straight back, head little bit bend down(looking at the ground). but really just a little bit.
Eyes clothes(they have to relax no tension behind the eyes!!!!!!!!) 
And just breathing to your nose just following your own breath.( 2 times 10/15 minutes a day).

The second meditation is the 9 breathings of purifications(also 2 times a day) this one is going to reset al the faults in your brain.
You will have benefits with more things like a better concentration less worrying overall more happienies.

AND MERKAN I WAS ALSO ON MEDICATION WHEN MEDITATED(LAMICTAL)
The meditation wont harm your medication and the medication wont harm the meditation.
The process of the meditation is also a million times stronger then that of your medication.

• Upvote 1

Nice to hear that you could do it while on meds. My doc. wants me off my meds and since you can get zen meditation on prescription here, she would be glad to give it to me for free. I just need to get some stuff cleared off my desk.

The routine you are explaining was almost exactly like mine, though there were much things visualization techniques. Also som simple yoga like feeling your face and walking focusing on your feats.

The result is probably the same.

I can truly relate to the purification thing, although i would call it rebooting. It was a great moment i remember. While kodein and such gives you a break and makes you feel good and emphaty, the meditation was the most feeling of normality i had since onset.

I love the little tilt you get on your head when meditating :)

Hey merkan great to here, believe me you are going to heal from this stupid disorder(pernament)

The meditation that i did was just a normal sitting on a couch or chair with hand on legs, straight back, head little bit bend down(looking at the ground). but really just a little bit.

Eyes clothes(they have to relax no tension behind the eyes!!!!!!!!)

And just breathing to your nose just following your own breath.( 2 times 10/15 minutes a day).

The second meditation is the 9 breathings of purifications(also 2 times a day) this one is going to reset al the faults in your brain.

You will have benefits with more things like a better concentration less worrying overall more happienies.

AND MERKAN I WAS ALSO ON MEDICATION WHEN MEDITATED(LAMICTAL)

The meditation wont harm your medication and the medication wont harm the meditation.

The process of the meditation is also a million times stronger then that of your medication.