Has anyone heard of sensory processing disorder?

I found this article: http://www.webmd.com/parenting/sensory-processing-disorder

I have every symptom on that list after Iboga use, it's obvious that hppd is more then just a chemical imbalance problem for me anyways. I cannot sense my limbs in space or time. I hope this can be fixed seriously as I am finding it rlly difficult to function normally anymore. Please god heal my brain :(

I´m starting to wonder whether the Iboga induced disorder of yours might be a completely different ballgame. Both you and Solveig describe symptoms not not too common with HPPD. However, not sensing limbs is one of the most classic symptoms of DP. As is the sensation of being overwhelmed when sensory input is increased. My DP is almost non existent by this point when I´m in my dorm room, but at e.g. a Dodger game it flares up. Anyways, many of these symptoms are overlapping so I really have no clue. Do you get ghosting, trailing, visual snow, increased afterimages and starbursting?

I deff do believe that her and I have a different form of hppd then the norm but it's still the same shit just different symptoms. I already had dp before I got this I think it made my dp into something horrific like 10 times worse I'm not sure, but I also have the visual perception disortions like no depth perception, hues and colours are intensified and bright, body distortions and honestly some sensory processing dysfunction.

I experienced slight starbursting and balance issues when hppd first got triggered. No after images, trailing or visual snow. What is ghosting?

• 4 weeks later...

I think all HPPD comes in different forms.

There are so many different types of symptoms and each of them significantly vary.

As I read through this site I frequently hear about new symptoms.

Also, most of them are confusing as hell so it's a little bit hard to pinpoint what exactly we're experiencing.

People could describe the same exact symptom in a handful of different ways.

Also, ghosting is essentially like having double vision.