Topical anti-biotics

I know thatcsome people have had major issues with the oral ones. I have an ear infection and got Terracortril drops. They contain both cortison as well as anti-biotics (polymyxin). Since i am about to start studying there is no room for a setback. Should i be concerned with the topical anti-biotics as well? I do have symptoms back again but i am not sure what is what.

Hey merkan, have you thought about trying to treat it without antibiotics to negate the risk. I don't know how bad your infection is but I have succesfully treated localised infections with natural supplements. Look into apple cider vinegar. You basically put a teaspoon in a glass of warm water and pour it in your affected ear while lying on your side, I can personally vouch for its affectiveness... but don't take my word for it there are loads testimonials if you search I would also try taking an odorless garlic supplement (natural antibiotic) to boost things alongs. All the best.

Also if you use acv be sure to get the unpasteurised kind.

I know thatcsome people have had major issues with the oral ones. I have an ear infection and got Terracortril drops. They contain both cortison as well as anti-biotics (polymyxin). Since i am about to start studying there is no room for a setback. Should i be concerned with the topical anti-biotics as well? I do have symptoms back again but i am not sure what is what.