Sensation of electrical current, jolts etc.

I am glad some one posted on this! The tinnitus has been bothering me but the doctor doesn't believe it is anything serious in my case. Usually just keeps me awake for a while if I notice it. But that occasional "cranial zing" was driving me mad because I didn't know how to explain it or how to even word it until I read it here.

The fight never ends but you get stronger each battle.

• Upvote 1

Your grammar fails are starting to make my brain melt.

Participating in ur pretentious introverted childish antic games is making me stupid u are about half as smart as u really think u are.. For real.. I think ur giving urself to much credit with ur brain melting "frosty the snowman" so in essence unfortunately and sadly u don't have one!!

• Upvote 1

I am glad some one posted on this! The tinnitus has been bothering me but the doctor doesn't believe it is anything serious in my case.

I'm glad u found something useful in my post.. Lol. Welcome to the wonderful world of hppd hopefully u get to write ur opinions on here without Chris or StateofRegret infringing on ur feedom of Speech.

• Upvote 1

Don't we have bigger issues than arguing about fucking grammar?

Get a grip people, the last thing I want to do is ever ban someone, but this bullshit will ruin the forum and make it a place that scares off new people.

Seriously, put an end to this.

Don't we have bigger issues than arguing about fucking grammar?

Get a grip people, the last thing I want to do is ever ban someone, but this bullshit will ruin the forum and make it a place that scares off new people.

Idiotic nonsense about new age charlatans could scare people off too. It's all relative.

And I don't appreciate being threatened and spoken to in that tone of voice. Even from you, Jay.

• Upvote 1

No one was threatening YOU.... I was making a blanket statement on this type of behaviour.

Do you think I WANT to be an admin? Do you think I want to spend part of my day getting rid of spam and trying to weigh up which posts to delete, when they reported? Do you think i'm enjoying this morning, getting involved in this petty nonsense?

I'm trying to help David, who is busy trying to find a cure for you guys. Do the same.

Couldn't agree more. It's ruining several otherwise helpful threads.

All I'm advocating - and have been advocating all along - is that everyone:

• refrains from belittling the symptoms of others
  • refrains from derailing threads by posting utter nonsense.

Maybe I could have been more diplomatic, but I do admit that it gets on my nerves. This forum is a veritable goldmine - interesting thoughts and ideas are posted here every day. To see thread after thread derailed by the same person(s) is quite frustrating!

• Upvote 3

No one was threatening YOU.... I was making a blanket statement on this type of behaviour.

Do you think I WANT to be an admin? Do you think I want to spend part of my day getting rid of spam and trying to weigh up which posts to delete, when they reported? Do you think i'm enjoying this morning, getting involved in this petty nonsense?

I'm trying to help David, who is busy trying to find a cure for you guys. Do the same.

I guess Chris is "Squabbling" again about people standing up for themselves to him.. What a joke and a waste of time to people who have a life. Chris stop wasting peeps time with ur exasperating interlocutor ways and peeps like u shouldn't throw rocks when u live in a glass house.

I didn't run and report u I honestly thought we were men and we could deal with it respectfully to be honest. Straight.. I seriously can't believe u did that man?? Talk about taking the hi road?? "Do as I say not as I do" that's horrible man for real.

< Jay I would never waste ur time with these type of mindlessly rhetorical messages like Christopher Columbus and his side kick write on this board and to u.. Respect.. Hppdjusttryingtofitin..

• Upvote 1

Oh, take a break, hppd24years.
Just to clarify; reported those posts, not Chris.

Jay I would never waste ur time with these type of mindlessly rhetorical messages like Christopher Columbus and his side kick write on this board and to u.. Respect.. Hppdjusttryingtofitin..

What absolute sycophantic rubbish. How can you even think that sounds even remotely believable? You are resorting to name calling in the exact same sentence!

The sole reason we're discussing this is because you persist in posting nonsense in otherwise great threads. To quote odisa from another recent thread:

hppd24years; I'm not sure what your intentions are with that gibberish, though it's not contributing to anything good. If it's an attempt at mocking this thread, then the least you could do is constructively criticize the ideas proposed and discussed, so that we can all benefit.
  • Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more. It's ruining several otherwise helpful threads.

All I'm advocating - and have been advocating all along - is that everyone:

• refrains from belittling the symptoms of others
  • refrains from derailing threads by posting utter nonsense.
Maybe I could have been more diplomatic, but I do admit that it gets on my nerves. This forum is a veritable goldmine - interesting thoughts and ideas are posted here every day. To see thread after thread derailed by the same person(s) is quite frustrating!
Listen StateofRegret when u point ur finger at someone ironically enough u have three of ur own fingers pointing back at u!!

This form is not a train soooo...

> There is no such thing as derailing.

Secondly this form does not have Everlast written on its back..

> Stop punching it please.

Thirdly we are all in the same book here..

> People have the right to write their own chapters of experiences without being governed or disrespected by others in what they expect u to write under their interpretations of verse. (It's called diversity)

For most for fourthly there seems to be a super sensitivity amongst certain peeps on here in regards to comments. I would like to recommend maybe private messaging would be appropriate in regards to disputes or challenges so we are not airing out our dirty laundry on here for visitors to see..

> That way new comers wont get scared or apprehensive about this site and will get a good impression of Chris and his sidekick (who I believe wants to remain annoyingly anonymous;) Totally kidding Chris; I don't want my own three fingers pointing back at me thanks!! Hppd24duckinglongyearsnowintomy25th.

• Upvote 1

What absolute sycophantic rubbish. How can you even think that sounds even remotely believable? You are resorting to name calling in the exact same sentence!

The sole reason we're discussing this is because you persist in posting nonsense in otherwise great threads. To quote odisa from another recent thread:

Wow that's quite the biased remark from u..

Let me elaborate a bit before ur judgment please:

StateofRegret has been impeding the comments i make with a bullying governing type of a approach on how to write my beliefs or personal thoughts. I originally suggested I felt a bit of an infringement towards my freedom of speech on here from him specifically. Then it has escalated into reporting and verbal misconduct accompanied by a whole array of philosophical defecation throughout the whole ordeal. StateofRegret and I were some what resolving the issue in the private message mode but I guess from his omissions he took it to another method by reporting me. I find it offensive for someone who thinks of themselves as higher statue so they can belittle others by almost fulfilling some weird gratification inside of them. Do u think someone should tell u how to topic ur headings or write ur thoughts out to their discretion or perspective?? Then blatantly say it has no depth or meaning?? That's fascist thinking do u give that a standing ovation??

• Upvote 1

Jay I would never waste ur time with these type of mindlessly rhetorical messages like Christopher Columbus and his side kick write on this board and to u.. Respect.. Hppdjusttryingtofitin..

onedayillsailagain, on 12 Mar 2014 - 8:06 PM, said:snapback.png

hppd24years; I'm not sure what your intentions are with that gibberish, though it's not contributing to anything good. If it's an attempt at mocking this thread, then the least you could do is constructively criticize the ideas proposed and discussed, so that we can all benefit.

This post.

• Upvote 1

Let me just make one thing clear; I derive no joy from this. Actually, it has been affecting my mood quite negatively, and I would never have gone into this discussion if it wasn't for the fact that I care very much about this forum, and that it saddens me to see fine threads ruined time and time again.

(Unrelated: Quoting posts which already contain quotes works really poorly here! :P

• Upvote 1

This is becoming a farce. You're obviously never going to stop trolling, unless a moderator steps in at some point. :(  In the meantime, enjoy trolling, hppd24years.

It's called a solution why do u keep reaching for a third party?? Ur trying to compound our discrepancies with ur hidden agendas.. StateofRegret we are all adults here are we not?? You specifically attacked me I countered.. Then we were handling it in private message mode like ADULTS AND MEN.. Then apparently u felt apologetic and said u took me the wrong way. Then u went underhandingly behind my back and ratted me out like a coward. U attacked me I'm the victim here trying to stand up for myself now I can see ur true colors. Please take a look at ur messages towards mine when I'm trying to come up with solutions for the integrity of this board u call it trolling or farce?? What type of rational conduct is that??? Seriously I can't believe what u did and the distance u will go to methodically making this into complete madness.. This situation is over fabricated beyond reality..

Here is another solution StateofRegret leave me alone stop bullying me in regards to trying to control me in my incidental comments please and thank u the rest will be self explanatory.. Hppd24years..

• Upvote 1

Nobody is the victim, this is not a fight, stop pretending that it is. Kick back, take a breather. I am not attacking you, never have been. You should know perfectly well what my agenda is by now: more relevant information, less derailing of threads. End of story. I have no other hidden agenda, nothing. The rest is merely paranoia or over-interpretation.

• Upvote 1

Let me just make one thing clear; I derive no joy from this. Actually, it has been affecting my mood quite negatively, and I would never have gone into this discussion if it wasn't for the fact that I care very much about this forum, and that it saddens me to see fine threads ruined time and time again.

(Unrelated: Quoting posts which already contain quotes works really poorly here! :P )

I feel if there was any sincerity remotely from ur snickers you would be a man and address me or fundamentally come up with solutions in a more authentic way than this.. "Poor me" isn't a solution StateofRegret it's a tactical technique of ur persona. Maybe considering ur credentials u could come up with a more practical approach then this oxymoron ur fronting.. This is my last comment towards u and all this disarray. I will ask and maintain; Please do not bully me anymore with ur mockery of how I write or everything I say has no important values. That is my settlement in this synopses. Hopefully u can come to terms with it and comply. Hppd24years.
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure what you're asking. A solution? A solution to what exactly?

The way ahead seems pretty clear to me; you don't fill threads with gibberish, I won't complain about it. Problem solved.

Regarding the "tactical technique of my persona" [what the hell?], I have no idea what you're talking about. Paranoia, dude.

Have a good day :)

• Upvote 1

Can't see this getting any better, so locking it.... If you want to carry on with the original topic, post a new thread and keep it civil.

Really hoped I never have to do this on here.