I'm done! Finally!

I've only done coke a handful of times since I've gotten HPPD. And I did a pretty conservative amount. But that usually isn't the case. I don't touch psychedelics. At all. Never will again. I definitely don't moderate too much when it comes to drugs. Kinda hard. But I will say, as far as the amount goes, unless its alcohol there seems to be no HPPD related limit. That is, a bump of coke, or a line, it makes no difference. That being said, I certainty would not call this the rule. I usually take it slow, just to be safe. Pills, coke, and weed are kinda the only things I have messed with since getting HPPD. I do drink a few beers from time to time. But I can definitely party like once a week or so, sort of like I used to without any negative side effects. Maybe a slight visual spike. Maybe Ill feel a little "weird" the next morning. But its usually gone within the day if I feel bad at all.

I for sure do not party daily, like I used to. It's like a weekend or every other week. I don't think it would work if I was partying hard everyday.

• Upvote 2