NSI-189 Group Buy

Hey BPC,

if you're worried about its resemblance to niacinamide, then perhaps another neurogenic approach is more suitable for you. I don't recall, but have you tried Cerebrolysin?
Actually, considering the amount on non-drug therapies you are doing (I applaud that; I haven't seen anyone who has tried harder in that area as far as I can remember), it may be very warranted in your case. Unfortunately, the current 7,8-DHF buy is closed, but that would be a good alternative.

edit: Just saw your post in the other topic re:Cerebrolysin. You get the drift it seems, haha. But have you used it yet or not?

No, unfortunately I have not. I'm really considering it, though. I just have to brush up on how to do the injections, and to be honest, I was really thinking about going the IV route to maximize the effects and supply. I could send you the link to that forum I was speaking about (the one where I got that information on cerebrolysin from), but the consensus there is really to do a lot of intellectually stimulating activities during the trial of cerebrolysin because then there will actually be a necessity for all the neuronal growth, and it will 'stick'. I have the opportunity to do some neurofeedback - I can either purchase the TAG-Sync, OR see a NeurOptimal neurofeedback practitioner down the street from me; I think that this would be an awesome combo. Supposedly the TAG-Sync works a lot better than the NeurOptimal, despite the NeurOptimal being widely promoted as the best Neurofeedback technology around; the thing is, TAG-Sync uses an 'alternative' protocol that produces Theta-Alpha-Gamma broad band synchrony in multiple brain regions; although this is highly similar to what happens when individuals do mindfulness meditation for.... decades.... in prone individuals it can cause increased depression, panic attacks, identity/personality problems, etc. unless working with a qualified practitioner.

I haven't really looked into the whole injection method; is it easier than it seems? I hear it's surprisingly less painful than it seems, and that's good, haha. 

But yeah, I think I may hold off on the NSI. I've been waiting for many weeks, anyhow, to hear back and eventually get it. I may get Ceretropic's sublingual Coluracetam in the meantime. 

• 2 months later...

In reference to onedayillsailagain's post #54 may I ask what lead you to say NRX 1074's chemical structure would become available early 2014.  I  only ask because I am wondering if that means the structure will indeed become available soon.  I am just wondering what you based the statement on?