new troubling symptom

I had a pretty rough night last night, my dp fllairs at night, espescially close to sleep when I close my eyes, which then prevents me from sleep. This morning, in a trend of a the last few, I woke up with a tingly feeling, along with increased visuals both which fade within 10 mins. The tingly feeling is not pins and needles and it is not in my limbs its in my chest, its normally only in my chest. Do you guys experience anything similar? It has been troubling me recently, if it keeps on I may go get checked for MS, in accordance with my visual symptoms so...

It's really weird to hear that someone else has this symptom. I mean I don't know if it is just like yours, but it comes and goes and then may not happen for a long time. I sometimes get a tingling in my chest that even makes me feel a little queasy. And it is often in the morning when I wake up. I've thought it could be a little over stimulation to the vasovagal nerve. I don't know. I have so many strange symptoms. Hope you sleep gets better. Some times a change in the weather going from one season to the next effects my symptoms some.