Cannabiloid antagonists

windscar

As far as cannabiloid antagonists, I don't know. I do know that there are two different chemicals in weed that affect you. There's THC which gets you high, and there is CBD, which calms you down. The relative levels of these chemicals determines the type of high you have. THC makes your brain think crazy things (i.e. be high) but can lead to anxiety. CBD fights anxiety but can also lead to couch lock. CBD has been studied for use as an anti depressant and for use in treating people with schizophrenia.

I still smoke weed all the time, but it was only after 9 months of not smoking or drinking anything. Weed makes visuals/DP slightly worse, but its not phasing amount, and I cope with it so easily it almost doesn't even matter. If I smoke a lot, however, it does get substantially worse, dying down in a day or two, usually within the day.

Yesterday is a good example: people are getting off school, and yesterday I smoked probably 5 or 6 js with others during the evening. Today I feel like total shit, DP really bad. But that said, I know what it is, so I'm no freaking out that badly at all. In fact, if I had felt this way a year ago, I would be having a full on panic attack. Not anymore. You just gotta be careful and keep the necessary perspective. I regret what I did yesterday (seemed fun at the time), but at least I know how to cope with it today.

Shaolin, have you read the endless amounts of live's benzo's have destroyed? The tolerance w/d's will keep some ppl locked inside there houses for yrs.

Anyways klonopin is my insulin and I'll take it till I'm dead. I just don't want others to get hooked unless they can't live w/o it.

I was at .5 mg for yrs and my docs got me hooked on 4mg./Later!!

1998 about Klonopin, what's the best way to take it, on morning or before bed? Does taking it before bed have noticeable effectst the day after? What's a withdrawal safe dosage? Will using it only once or twice a week prevent withdrawal?

Answer if you know, thanks.

''what's the best way to take it, on morning or before bed''

If you take it once daily I would say before bed so you can sleep.

''What's a withdrawal safe dosage''

The lowest amount that seems to be effective, but I'd guess .5mg. The problem everybody eventually comes accross is you'll become tolerant to benzo's sooner or later. So you have to keep upping your dose to get the same benefits. Some ppl actually start experiencing withdrawal symptoms while still taking there benzo's. That's what scares the hell outta me, and is why I'm trying to get on lower doses.

Using it once or twice a week would help w/ not becoming addicted. But it's so difficult not to take it when you know it's going to make you're hppd feel bearable. I know Jay does that but I wouldn't be strong enough.

I not sure if you can click on this link, but just check it out so you have an idea of what you're getting yourself into. If you don't want to leave your house or feel helpless I would take benzo's. But if you can get by w/o them and have a life worth living fuck them. Take care!!

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php

I have already taken clonazepam a few days, some days .25, some days .5, a few days 1.5, 2, and once I took 4mg. Just to test the effects, with many days between attempts. None changed my HPPD significantly the day after, only just before falling asleep in doses > 1mg.

Actually this is not the whole truth. A lot of people does not need to to up the dose. I have spoken to to some docs who treats people with medication abuse who says that some people have been on the same those for 10 years without any tolerance.

And when it comes to Clonazepam, the effect of inhibition seem to work indefinitely even if you get tolerance. That is known threw the seizure community.

'The problem everybody eventually comes accross is you'll become tolerant to benzo's sooner or later. So you have to keep upping your dose to get the same benefits. Some ppl actually start experiencing withdrawal symptoms while still taking there benzo's. That's what scares the hell outta me, and is why I'm trying to get on lower doses.

Merkan I've heard eventually everybody hits tolerance, but what you're saying makes me feel so much better about taking klonopin thx :)

''when it comes to Clonazepam, the effect of inhibition seem to work indefinitely even if you get tolerance''

Sorry if I come off sounding dumb, but what does the effect of inhibition working indefinitely mean???

Take care!!

''when it comes to Clonazepam, the effect of inhibition seem to work indefinitely even if you get tolerance''

Sorry if I come off sounding dumb, but what does the effect of inhibition working indefinitely mean???

Take care!!

As you might now, clonazepam is beneficial for people with neurological problems like HPPD.

The specific act of mechanism is out of my knowledge but it seems that it somehow does more then just boosting the GABA.

Diazepam does nothing for me in an equivalent dose but clonazepam is really something different. Its more then a sedative like other benzo's.

As some have experienced, clonazepam can temporarily increase HPPD symptoms when starting the medication. To me it says that something is going on in the 5-HT action.