The Medical System Sucks Balls

Doing me best to get medicine from Gps as refered from specalist. They treat me like im some kind of odity or that im telling a lie cos hppd is so rare... I ended up fighting with them and told them to f&*k off and that the medical system is totally inadiqute.. to then go to a  third docter. I started to share with the third docter and when i shared about my symptomes he started to laugh. I am beyond fed up and furious with these ignorant fools. They are the ones who are fucked up having no understanding or empathy whatsoever and just compounding the problem through labeling with there mis-conceptions. The system is really fucked up ... Fuck i would make a much much better therapist than any of these in-humane domesticated sheep.

• Upvote 1

Amen to that..
Sorry wish I could help you, I know how frustrating it can be. Don't know much about the Aussie medical system.
Just keep trying until you find one that's not a dick. Isn't there some place you can call which can advise you on a proper doctor (meanwhile you could complain about your asshole doctors ;))?

Yes .. thanks for that !  it is fustrating... all this time / energy.. have a right to be treated just as aneyone else would.. yes, have to keep on keeping on.. Your right mainly they are not helpful..  i was referred to the third docter, tho he proved to be a dick when he started to laugh LOL   yes, just having a vent in general LOL thanks :)