website malfunctioning?

Glad to hear it's not just me, I have a brand new pc, and all the pages are loading like I have a virus and everyother site online works perfect????????? Does anybody know what the problem is and when it might be fixed. I know how busy David is so just curious.

Here is my first idea:

This occured when the website was upgraded to a new version. The server speed and uptime is fine, but some computers that had previously used the old site are not cacheing this site properly or the cacheing out in other servers is not proper.

Here it goes... I am going to clear all caches... I would clear your cookies and internet history too (not a bad idea to do anyway). Someone on here that knows about computers (if you could save me sometime and explain how to do on the major browers that would be great!!!)

Let me know if this helps.

ALSO: I have disallowed guests from viewing the website because I am developing certain sections that are not available except to users who have demonstrated either in the past or through their use here to be trustworthy and have HPPD. This will allow for some intimate discussions with each other.

Post if it helps!

- David

I have updated my response to this post in the blog at the top of the page. I believe it to be an error on my part. I have changed the settings back to the original. I have selected to have this topic "watched" and I will receive immediate notification via notifications on my iPhone, so please respond so this web site is up to speed.

No idea why this site won't work for me, I always delete my cookies ect. so my wife doesn't see what I do lol. Any other suggestions would be nice!!

Maybe I should delete my account and renew it, I have no Idea what to do especially if it's working for others :(

Still not working for me, extremely slow. Do you think my antispyware (sp?) needs to be turned off I use McAfee through cox?? My p/c in brand new so I don't understand lol/Maybe I'll just have my friend look at it later he knows about computers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing is wrong there Larry, it was the last reply before i moved your topic to the right section. I created a link to the the new section in the old one so that no one will think it was removed. Though it will no longer update new posts in the old section.

• 6 months later...

Working. Had brief difficulty signing in. Not sure what that was about. Got a short error message, despite being signed in. But this is first time back on page since it has come back up, so perhaps it was the caching/recaching. Good to see sight back up. Cheers.