Scary Ass Flashback

Hey guys, thought I'd share something that happened to me yesterday.

I've been substance-free for 3 weeks (except for some Vike, but i'm talkin about shit that worsens my symptoms.) I was at my neighbor's and they were passing a bong around. I ripped it hard because im retarded. I decided to go grab a bite, and as I'm walking to the dining hall, I have what I think is a FULL-ON PCP flashback, except it was alot more colorful than the drug itself because of the HPPD I guess, and I was stuck in a moment of unreality, and all i could think of is "Fuck I just got DP/DR" and there were colors, and hieroglyphic-like patterns everywhere, and that trippy fog everywhere, and there was a horrible knot in my head that's still kinda there, although my symptoms are not noticeably increased at all which is the weirdest part.

There''s no way im smoking after this, at least til im fully recovered from this shit. BTW, i never tried PCP, i got it in some laced weed, and was unaware of the fact. I'm the kid who got to debunk 2 myths into the truth realm :/

Could it have been strictly a PCP flashback? I know it's a vague description, but it felt very shroomy, or acidy as well, can people have full on flashbacks even though they already have some form of HPPD? I thought i was never comin down :/

Just one more thing to be thankful for i guess.

Hey guys, thought I'd share something that happened to me yesterday.

Could it have been strictly a PCP flashback? I know it's a vague description, but it felt very shroomy, or acidy as well, can people have full on flashbacks even though they already have some form of HPPD? I thought i was never comin down :/

Just one more thing to be thankful for i guess.

Im confused you never took PCP but you thought it was a PCP flashback or you smoked weed in the past that you thought was laced with PCP?... I don't know why a dealer would lace weed with PCP what would be there motivation? .

It's possible it was just the strain of that weed that had a certain natural psychoactive compound all the strains have different highs and effects. Hitting from a bong is not a good especially if you don't know the strength they have weed now with THC 25% my friends were smoking a strain called LSD they said it was trippy as like coming up on mushrooms. If your gonna smoke i recommend testing the waters first.

As far as flashbacks I felt like I was on acid constantly for years and then I started getting breaks and it would come back again and I would get LSD like hallucinations I saw a firework explode in my room once it was pretty but severely disturbing.

Im glad it hasn't had a major effect on your HPPD be careful man.

Im confused you never took PCP but you thought it was a PCP flashback or you smoked weed in the past that you thought was laced with PCP?... I don't know why a dealer would lace weed with PCP what would be there motivation? .

It's possible it was just the strain of that weed that had a certain natural psychoactive compound all the strains have different highs and effects. Hitting from a bong is not a good especially if you don't know the strength they have weed now with THC 25% my friends were smoking a strain called LSD they said it was trippy as like coming up on mushrooms. If your gonna smoke i recommend testing the waters first.

As far as flashbacks I felt like I was on acid constantly for years and then I started getting breaks and it would come back again and I would get LSD like hallucinations I saw a firework explode in my room once it was pretty but severely disturbing.

Im glad it hasn't had a major effect on your HPPD be careful man.

The weed laced with PCP happened in May. I know for a fact that it was laced with PCP because I tripped balls for 6 hours and never felt the same after, I had all the symptoms of PCP intoxication and generally had no hallucinations until my HPPD started in September. Idk why theyd do it man, pcp is cheap as fuck to make in bulk, guess you can buy a cheap QP of grass, spray the shit out of it, and sell it as fire. I dont know, dont care, but it happened.

But yeah man, im fine, it was just weird as fuck. Never happened before. Ive had visuals and stuff before, but I never felt like I was IN a trip.

The weed laced with PCP happened in May. I know for a fact that it was laced with PCP because I tripped balls for 6 hours and never felt the same after, I had all the symptoms of PCP intoxication and generally had no hallucinations until my HPPD started in September. Idk why theyd do it man, pcp is cheap as fuck to make in bulk, guess you can buy a cheap QP of grass, spray the shit out of it, and sell it as fire. I dont know, dont care, but it happened.

But yeah man, im fine, it was just weird as fuck. Never happened before. Ive had visuals and stuff before, but I never felt like I was IN a trip.

Did it smell or taste weird? PCP smells very different from cannabis "a bit like burnt rubber, or bad body odour" I read somewhere.

Some strains of cannabis can, as pennyarcade says, cause really trippy effects. Some strains I used myself caused quite potent CEV's, even some OEV's, strong dissociation and sometimes even hallucinations (saw a dead-looking person staring at me, and a head came out of the TV).

Those strains had a pungent, spicy smell. They were not laced, but very potent with lots of THC crystals in them.

Longest duration I experienced myself was 9 hours, from orally ingested hashish of a potent strain.

What I`m saying is that cannabis is a very unpredictable drug, strains can vary widely effects-wise. And they might cause flashbacks, but they're experts in causing DP/DR. Not a good idea to use it at all, I think.

Erowid classes cannabis as an "Intoxicant; Stimulant; Psychedelic; Depressant" My link