HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS i HAVE JUST READ IT'S USED FOR VISUAL CONDITIONS ?

An acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (often abbreviated AChEI) or anti-cholinesterase is a chemical that inhibits the acetylcholinesterase enzymefrom breaking down acetylcholine, thereby increasing both the level and duration of action of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Reversible, quasi-irreversible (or pseudirreversible in some sources) and irreversible inhibitors exist.[1]

For brainstem /cholinergic

syndrome hallucinations that are distressing, multi-modality or with persistent delusions (or visual pathway

syndrome hallucinations that are persistent and distressing)

largely anecdotal treatment options include

cholinesterase inhibitors, anti-convulsants and atypical

antipsychotics17,18. Which class of medication to use will

depend on the clinical context, with cholinesterase

inhibitors a logical first choice for patients with cognitive

impairments.

any of the smart guys here understand this more than me lol ?

I can't say I know much on "cholinesterase" but I can say generally antipsychotics are bad for HPPD and anti-convulsants have shown promise more so than any other intervention so far (Clonazepam, Keppra seem to be the most effective to date). Seeing as on one side antipsychotics cause symptoms to worsen and anti-convulsants cause some relief it may be worth looking into what effect this neurotransmitter has in relation to HPPD symptoms.

Thank you for sharing this, do you have the link to article still? Also, what made you start looking into acetylcholine?

I found another doctor mg who is an expert in visual disturbances hes got a clinic and researches this stuff all the time so thought he'd be my best bet I did email a couple of them docs you wrote down for me but they never wrote back I am in the process of arranging an appointment it's going to take a while but I'll try If there's a chance it well help and be sure to let everyone know as soon as I've seen the doc