CBD Strains of Marijuana

Goldenseal: that's what we used back in the '90s

before all those new fangled concoctions.

I quit though, so I don't have to worry about drug testing.

For me, i would be hard to find the same strain 3 or 4 times in a row.

So in that sense, it is less effective when you buy bud on the streets.

Plus you can end up dealing with some nefarious characters, and those are some things i don't miss.

With weed being legal in some states, it is in a more controlled environment, and strains are brought to the marketplace each with different uses in mind.

There was a strain that was around here for a while that i really liked; it was like a grape-jelly-cake haze- with very slight hints of sausage spices.

Very good ..lol.

I liked the stuff called "the blue lugoo," but the person who grew it got busted by the DEA and I haven't seen it since...it was the best pot I have ever smoked lol.

I don't think any hppders should smoke pot though. To make a long story short, my vs and dp came back to slap me in the face this morning, it was like reliving the onset of hppd. Luckily, everything has turned back to normal, 14 hours later....Scary shit.

Yeah I think that there is a weird border that you cross when smoking. For a long time everything was normal unless I smoked, smoking put me over the line. Usualy it would go back, one time it didn't. Now I have this shit. Blah, truth is i'll never smoke again regardless of what it is or isn't. I just want to be able to enjoy some drinks, have a stoggie and drink some coffee without some major anxiety episode.

So, I talked to my pdoc, whom also specializes in natural medicine about my "incident" today, and she said that she didn't think the CBD cannabis caused the "hppd relapse episode."

Let me back track a bit; I started talking wellbutrin (3 weeks ago) for ADHD in hopes that it would help get rid of the SA, and it did because it got rid of the brain fog that was causing me to speak all backwards and ect, ect, ect...But back to the point, the day before my incident I had increased the dosage of wellburtin from 300mg to 400mg. The pdoc thinks that's why my hppd came back, because my brain went through a drastic change too quickly.

I usually smoke pure CBD oil (instead of popping a benzo) which helps with anxiety, and the strains that I smoke have very little thc in them...the cannatonic that I have is only 1% THC to 30% CBD, the THC is practically not even there!!!! Btw, I'm not trying to advocate smoking cannabis at all while you have this disorder.

Whoa! ...Rene, Why didn't you ask me?

I've been on Wellbutrin 5 years.

You should be on the extended release in most cases.

And you should never go above 300mg of extended.

The regular non-extended would make me way too agitated, so quickly discontinued it.

I don't think your brain went through too much of a drastic change.

But the dose is too high [i think]

[esp. for (what'd you say) a 100 lb. young lady]

Are you on the Wellbutrin XL (extended-release)?

I'm jealous, weed helping with anxiety and not having to take benzo's.

I smoke regular stuff about twice a day and it relaxes me for a bit. Btw taking klono is why I'm able to tolerate it for the most part.

Ps your the hottest hppder I've seen lol, I'm married just sayin

• Upvote 1

I forgot that you were on it! And yea man, I've been on and off wellbutrin twice, and I have taken the SR and XL, too. Two months after the HPPD onset I had a major freakout and got sent to the looney bin....THANKGOD they put me on wellbutrin sr, I took it twice a day for roughly 6 months...then I made the mistake of taking myself off of it because I felt a whole lot better about everything, and then life slowly came crashing down on me again until I found keppra.

BTW, I think the synergy of the combination of wb and keppra is absolutely amazing.

And I agree about the dosage being too high, I took another 400mg this morning and is hasn't impacted my hppd, but I kind of feel like I am on really clean speed, no joke. It feels like addy, without the negative side effects. Or..the WB has cleared up my brain fog causing me to think a lot more clearer. Maybe this is what "normal" feels like.

I'm jealous, weed helping with anxiety and not having to take benzo's.

I smoke regular stuff about twice a day and it relaxes me for a bit. Btw taking klono is why I'm able to tolerate it for the most part.

Ps your the hottest hppder I've seen lol, I'm married just sayin

awe, thanks I am flattered, but guys I'm lezbo, sorry. I've been with my gf for a while, our one year is coming up!

Yeah but you are overdoing it. I am guessing you are on the non-extended right?

I wish sometimes i could take 3 or 4 of my ADD med, but that is the WRONG thing to do.

Wellbutrin can cause seizures in thin young women in large doses [...And remember that Wellbutrin is chemically similar to "Bath Salts"]

Get yourself on 150mg Wellbutrin [extended] and call it a day.

My goal here is really to help people out and if someone got messed up because i didn't help them, it would really make me feel terrible.

I don't know that much myself, but i know a lot of people that do and i can ask them and get answers.

I feel you are on way too much and perhaps the Keppra is what is keeping you from spiraling into a seizure-episode [..on a off-chance].

I would feel much better if you were on the 150mg W.B. extended.

• Upvote 1

When i was taking regular non-extended Wellbutrin [for a week]: 75mg was too much for me. [it really helps visuals but gives you anxiousness/dp/dr/tunnel vision-type stuff] I even thought half-a-75mg was too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7EIY9GeGGg&feature=plcp

Omg, my dose it way too high! I need to show this to my pdoc right away, she obviously doesn't know what she is doing.

Yeah but you are overdoing it. I am guessing you are on the non-extended right?

I wish sometimes i could take 3 or 4 of my ADD med, but that is the WRONG thing to do.

Wellbutrin can cause seizures in thin young women in large doses [...And remember that Wellbutrin is chemically similar to "Bath Salts"]

Get yourself on 150mg Wellbutrin [extended] and call it a day.

My goal here is really to help people out and if someone got messed up because i didn't help them, it would really make me feel terrible.

I don't know that much myself, but i know a lot of people that do and i can ask them and get answers.

I feel you are on way too much and perhaps the Keppra is what is keeping you from spiraling into a seizure-episode [..on a off-chance].

I would feel much better if you were on the 150mg W.B. extended.

Yea, I am taking XL now.

fuck, no wonder my hands were really shaky this morning until I took the keppra. I am going to go back down to 150mg tomorrow and I'll give my doc a ring.

Thanks for the info mg! Heck, you could've saved my life, I was going to take another 400mg xl tomorrow morning without the 1000mg of keppra because I am out...planning on getting it refilled tomorrow afternoon.

Mg, i went the first five yrs sober as can be. After the first two i stopped getting better (visuals mainly) now i just want to live life as if nothing ever happened to me in the first place. I cant help i like the way i can chill and have xtra good sex ect with green:) if i ever get to mental hopefully i won't even know..k time to go hit up a 9 ball tourney good friday all...