prozac to wellbutrin

I suppose it's worth a shot...........how come you changed your name monkeymagic...........i don't know exactly how they taper one way or the other but........I think you can stay on Prozac and add Wellbutrin .........as i'm on both wellbutrin and an ssri..............Wellbutrin should be more stimulating (generally speaking) than ssri (some people use the drug for ADD) ..................Other than benzo and antipsychotics, wellbutrin seems to be the go-to drug for recovering from stuff like

middle-stage HPP and psychotic breaks (this is at least in my experience with what was prescribed to me by psychopharms)............I'm on it so if you have any specific questions just ask

My brother took Wellbutrin, and didn't respond well to it. That shit is scary how much it affects you. Of course, doctors here are retarded. Poor kid had been on adderall for like 10 years, every day. So of course he was always in a shitty mood. Then they put him on anti depressants. Then he couldn't sleep so they gave him sleeping medication. Then he had a bunch of crazy reactions from mixing the drugs, including attempting suicide and hallucinations. He quit that shit, now hes ten times happier and just smokes a few bowls. Anyways, I guess as long as you arent taking anything else you shouln't have too many side effects. I don't think it's going to be too different from zoloft though. Do you eat well? Like do you have a healthy diet? In all honesty, I think some Niacin and St. Johns wort would be more effective than any medication they can give you.

Wellbutrin works on dopamine receptors, but that's all I know. If you want to take an anti depressant thats the one id say. I personally say stop everything, although that's tough, I know all about crazy effects from mixing meds, real trips hell and they're always bad, but mixing meds will do that Wellbutrin alone is rare.

Hmm, I like the sound of the dopamine reuptake part but not so much the noradrenaline uptake part ( tried an snri (cymbalta) n I felt too wired). And I tried methodrone a few years back. (Just a couple of dabs). So basically wellbutrins like a watered down crystal meth? Lol. Was good at the time but visuals were mad for ages afterwards. Maybe I just need more GABA. Physchs shit herself from prescribing me keppra and is trying LYrica instead. 300mg 3 times a day I think. Maybe that'll do something erm...beneficial lol.

What dosage of Wellbutrin you on -mg? My diets semi decent mike, loads of fish, chicken, turkey, etc. plenty of fruit but don't take enough veg. Never have, and I like my sweets (candy to you yanks ;)) n the odd fat bastard meal, pizza n that. I think I'm beyond a few supplements at the mo. if I had a year to spare, I'd come off everything and see what the lay of the land was (as long as I was in a padded cell n straight jacket just in case) but I've got kids to support. I think the plunge in serotonin from stopping Prozac would be enough to fuck me up for a fair while. I dont want to rely on it forever if naturally i could regulate some form of serotonin.But that seems to be the only ssri I remotely respond to without feeling 'not myself'.

Lyrica is a great start to see if it works for HPPD, IMO. .....In a way, you could say the 'butrin is a watered down crystal meth but it's got some real AD effects. ............You could also look at Gabapentin for the GABA stuff.

.......I'm on 150mg of Wellbutrin XL (this is the smallest dose (extended.... they have, I believe).

Is LYrica not just a souped up gabapentin though? The 'successor' to it so to speak. Starting lyrica will mean coming off klono though (which may not be a bad thing cos my willpower not to take every day is shit at the mo). Il ask my doc tomo if wellbutrins an option on top of this. British Docs hate throwing to many meds in the mix though.

I never mentioned it. Probs ok to still take it if I want. Just had my first couple of LYrica today. (50mg 3 times a day). I've had a persistent migraine the last few days and its not helping tonight. Infact think its made it worse. Feel dizzy too, took the first at 11.30 then played footy (soccer) an hour later. felt dizzy as fuck. Got blood taken for testosterone, thyroid n 'brain hormone'??! checks though.

It's just a dull ache, mild migraine pain wise but it ups my vs/floaters n blurred vision when I have these bouts. Not enjoying these LYrica so far, it's kinda dampening the visuals a bit but not even in a chilled way. Feel kinda uneasy n nervous but also very apathetic at the moment which is contradictory as fuck but its the case.

People talk a lot about the difference between dopamine and norepinephrine; but they are directly related and most of the dopamine turns into norepinephrine. So in other words you take Sinemet, it's going to eventually be turned into Norepinephrine and then Epinephrine.

Ah, I get ya. Lol. I really really don't need extra adrenaline in my system lol. Dopamine, hell yeah, I think I'm well short. I wonder if it will sharpen up my blurring and general vision getting a wee boost of that via either Wellbutrin or sinemet? Another thing for the doc to throw out. I've got a general malaise, apathy and lack of motivation and ambition that must be lack of dopamine related.