Sleeeeeeep

Doxylamine succinate - over the counter sleep aids. Any good. and what'll it do to my hppd/ circadian rhythm (which is fucked anyway). Melatonin sucks a bit of eggs for me. On another note, I was out last sun with a mate, got drunk,and had taken like, 5 ,mg of clono through the day, went back to this chicks house. She said I was welcome to whatever was in her medicine cabinet lol. (my mate was into her not me). So I found 40 50 mg tramadol (took 6), about 8 7.5 mg zoplicone (took 2), and ten 2mg Valium tabs. I was pretty fucked. Can't remember going home. Back staying with my parents, I took all my clothes off and put something on in the oven and I preceded to fall asleep and nearly burn the house down. Needless to say I won't be staying at my parents much longer.

The morale of the story is though.....how good is zoplicone lol. I had the best nights sleep in years!! And I still had six left bulging out my pockets. Gave a couple away though. Along with the tramadol etc. but obviously I don't want to go down that route but it was good to get a 10 hour dreamless sleep instead of the 5 or 6 hour anxiety laden dreams n waking 2 or 3 times I have mostly.

I looks like it is an illegal controlled substance in the US. But a similar drug IS used for insomnia in my country; this drug is called Lunesta. ......I'm sure Zoplicone can do some bad stuff to you. The other thing is could do is just make you go to sleep like it's supposed to.

Yeah, is lunesta ambien then? I've heard that name banded about. (in music lyrics I think...jay z lol). Yeah, it was just a lucky find stumbling upon those zoplicone. Even if it has given me an deferred eviction but I probs won't take it again and my doc certainly wouldn't prescribe it. But the doxylamine succinate is sold on amazon (antihistamine type thing I think) and has good reviews mostly as a sleep aid.

I looks like it is an illegal controlled substance in the US. But a similar drug IS used for insomnia in my country; this drug is called Lunesta. ......I'm sure Zoplicone can do some bad stuff to you. The other thing is could do is just make you go to sleep like it's supposed to.

I'm not sure if you were referring to Doxylamine with this but it's not a controlled substance in America.

Doxylamine succinate - over the counter sleep aids. Any good. and what'll it do to my hppd/ circadian rhythm (which is fucked anyway). Melatonin sucks a bit of eggs for me. On another note, I was out last sun with a mate, got drunk,and had taken like, 5 ,mg of clono through the day, went back to this chicks house. She said I was welcome to whatever was in her medicine cabinet lol. (my mate was into her not me). So I found 40 50 mg tramadol (took 6), about 8 7.5 mg zoplicone (took 2), and ten 2mg Valium tabs. I was pretty fucked. Can't remember going home. Back staying with my parents, I took all my clothes off and put something on in the oven and I preceded to fall asleep and nearly burn the house down. Needless to say I won't be staying at my parents much longer.

The morale of the story is though.....how good is zoplicone lol. I had the best nights sleep in years!! And I still had six left bulging out my pockets. Gave a couple away though. Along with the tramadol etc. but obviously I don't want to go down that route but it was good to get a 10 hour dreamless sleep instead of the 5 or 6 hour anxiety laden dreams n waking 2 or 3 times I have mostly.

Sounds like you have trouble binging on meds. I have/had the same problem. I'm glad you realize that it's not a good idea to do so as that type of thing can lead you down a dark road very quickly. Take it from me. I've been there and it's best to avoid it completely

Yip, shaolin. My problem is knowing something isnt good for me but being able to stop myself doing it is two different things. i 'binge' on a lot of things in stages, not just meds. Food, exercise etc, you get the picture. It seems i have no discernible middle ground. Mildly bipolar perhaps. But im having enough trouble being diagnosed hppd never mind bipolar.

Yeah. That's the problem, sobriety is the returning state. I'm still slightly new to the whole hppd idealism having lived 15 years not having a clue. Hard to take in but the message will eventually permeate. It better. sometimes a big binge seems the easiest outlet and escape but the boomerang effect is a fucker for sure.