Sleep deprivation helps dp dr

mikethemerc1

I have no clue why but taking a nap is extremely weird for me. At night I can sleep pretty well except for the odd day, but when I try to take a nap regardless of if I didnt get enough sleep or not, I can fall asleep but it raises my heartbeart enough to wake me up and it brings on the tremors. Maybe a little sweating but that could be due to temperature. 

I find this really fascinating because at night I experience nothing like this.

Also fascinating that our insomnia can be beaten by boredom. (just started new school term)

Before school, once I woke up in the morning, whether I got a refreshing sleep or not, I was awake and neurons were firing and about. Now that I am going to school, I just want to go back to bed all the time lol. 

I also wake up a few times now and then and I get so happy when I realize that I have a few more hours to sleep. And then Ill wake up again the next hour and next hour, it gets annoying but sleep refreshment is not greatly diminished so i'm thankful for that. 

Just to add to the sleep deprivation bit...

Dopamine levels go through the roof when you haven't slept. If you feel relief after not sleeping well, or at all, I would suggest looking into something that increases dopamine.

I believe Visual is a big advocate of dopamine and it's impact on hppd.

I've always had mild text movement and mild tracers ever since my first LSD trip but my ghosting vision, starbursting, tinnitus, etc all developed within the time and after I was taking some dopamine antagonist called Clebopride along with clotiazepam and paracetamol . It was small dosage but I've believed they were the cause of my 'trigger'. 

I was taking them because up to a month before taking them, I had a bunch of physical symptoms like exhaustion, loss of appetite, random twitches and aches, mild gastritis, etc. These symptoms all started when I flew over to asia and had to abruptly stop my daily weed smoking routine. I believe all these 'events' are connected somehow. 

What i think happened was LSD/mdma fucked up my dopamine system among others, but my daily weed smoking (every day from morning to night) was keeping it 'in-check'. After all weed is a dopamine neuron activator. But that abrupt stop probably caused a deficiency and since I cant get it through weed and my body cant make it anymore, boom! hppd. 

With that said, I dont know what to say about sleep deprivation anymore. In the beginning(2ish month ago), it helped me for sure. 

but now, I dont have the non-visual symptoms that were helped by sleep deprivation. Though I cant say visuals have gotten better at all. 

I had a hard time sleeping 2month ago, with headpressure/anxiety and all that but now im fine. I dont really get 'tired' in the natural way. I can stay up all night if I wanted to but i can also go to sleep if i go lie down.