Bit of an idea for possible CURE. Has some weight to it.

Fawkinchit

On 4/9/2018 at 11:31 AM, dasitmane said:

Mythos, I'm really having trouble putting together how the study you posted applies to the theories you have. All I can gather is that you believe that because there aren't increases in internal heat, that there is no neuronal loss? Do you believe that that is the only potential circumstance for neuronal loss? lmao. Also, I dont think you completely understand the condition of PTSD, which based on your posts, doesn't surprise me. I dont think you understand that study either. I think its really offense to try to demotivate people working hard trying to find the cause and cure for this detrimental and very real disease. I'm glad you'll never be a physician, because the best advice I can see you giving cancer patients, is to ignore whats happening to them. Its not real if we dont acknowledge it correct? Lmao but those patients will still die. Honestly your theories are so profoundly flawed that all I can assume is that you wake up every morning believing its not real to FEEL better, not actually become better. Which if that is your way of handling it, thats fine with me, but dont go around trying to criticize people trying to help themselves and others in a REAL way in a REAL world for a very REAL condition.

Also you should not speak of your "theory" as definitive, when in fact you have literally zero proof for anything you have said. 

First of all, go fuck yourself.

Second of all, people get cured on here all the time, whether it's two weeks, a month, 3, 6, or 2 years. You think that they're all of a sudden experiencing neurogenesis that fast? Are you fuckin retarded?

I have recovered tremendously, and it wasn't because I was sitting here on this forum or Google trying to figure out what receptor does what, or what could have been damaged. It's because I accepted it and started living life again. If half of this illness is neurological, the other is most certainly psychological and on the obsessive scale.

Dr. Abraham says that it's 50-50 for people to recover. Do you know what that means? It means he has no idea whatsoever. It means maybe you'll recover and maybe you won't. His COMT test only improved a number of people and we don't know why or why it improved the others. We don't know how long they improved for or if they were completely cured.

People get hppd from every substance out there including weed. Why on earth would neuronal loss occur with weed and LSD in the significant amounts you're talking about? Are they the same neurons? Serotonergic? Dopaminergic? In the same part of the brain? Localized? Spread out?

Why do the symptoms of severe anxiety, VS syndrome, and HPPD all relate? Do you know anything about conversion disorder where people lose the use of their legs or go blind due to trauma and there's nothing physically wrong with them, and then when they get treatment they can see and walk again?

You're not a neuroscientist. You're the blind leading the blind. You're just another armchair neuroscientist hppder grasping at straws. What's it going to be next week? An autoimmune disorder? Lyme? Something else?

No one knows what's causing it. I dont. I'll admit that. But neither do you. Excitotoxicity and neuronal loss is just another thing you can latch on to to assure yourself you know what it is when you really don't. In fact you're so sure of it that a page ago you posted a study claiming well folks there's no hope.

In the end you don't know shit. None of these mRIs are going to tell you anything because they're all going to be random. You'll be chasing imaginary diseases and illnesses for the next decade while the rest of us move on with our lives.

Edited by Guest

On 4/9/2018 at 5:34 PM, Danny13 said:

I’ve had numerous blood tests regarding autoimmune problems and inflammation. All came back normal. My crp was very low!

Anti-inflammatory drugs have zero effect on my hppd. 

Because it's bullshit. All of my blood tests came back perfect.

Seriously, don't listen to this hack.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:45 PM, TheMythos said:

Because it's bullshit. All of my blood tests came back perfect.

Seriously, don't listen to this hack.

My favorite part about these responses is you just berate everyone, but then completely fail to back ANYTHING you said or cover the flaws that were mentioned of your ridiculous theories. LMAO. Also you poor comprehension is extremely evident in most of what you say. To be completely honest, you haven't done a single thing productive in the research for HPPD, so you have literally no room to talk. Im easily aeons beyond you in understanding, you cant even see the flaws in your own reasoning, I dont think you can even see past your nose frankly. Based on everything you have had to say here, and your extremely negative derogatory and degenerative attitude, I dont think anyone appreciates you here on this forum.

I can debase all the points you said easily, too easily, but I can tell you wont comprehend any of it, so I wont be wasting my time, I think the other members are fairly intelligent enough to see it for themselves. Especially the ones who actually make a progressive effort in trying to cure the disease, instead of ignoring it lmao.

• Upvote 1

Let's not forget, for the record, who started the personal attacks.

Sounds like the response of a coward to me. Instead of trying to convince me, you insult my intelligence and comprehension.

You've got nothing.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:05 PM, TheMythos said:

And as for the REAL world and a REAL illness, 22 soldiers a day are dying from PTSD.

You truly are a piece of shit.

Again your comprehension fails you, no surprise, I never said PTSD wasn't a real disorder. Honestly can you even read?

Your theories are about as viable as the teen girls on the HPPD Facebook group. You're not saying anything that people on here weren't saying 5 years ago. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:14 PM, TheMythos said:

Let's not forget, for the record, who started the personal attacks.

Sounds like the response of a coward to me. Instead of trying to convince me, you insult my intelligence and comprehension.

You've got nothing.

I think you started with "go fuck yourself".

Im amazed at ALL the proof you have to show. That was really convincing.

Just now, TheMythos said:

Your theories are about as viable as the teen girls on the HPPD Facebook group. You're not saying anything that people on here weren't saying 5 years ago. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

Ok.... then why are you reading it??? 

On 4/9/2018 at 11:31 AM, dasitmane said:

Mythos, I'm really having trouble putting together how the study you posted applies to the theories you have. All I can gather is that you believe that because there aren't increases in internal heat, that there is no neuronal loss? Do you believe that that is the only potential circumstance for neuronal loss? lmao. Also, I dont think you completely understand the condition of PTSD, which based on your posts, doesn't surprise me. I dont think you understand that study either. I think its really offense to try to demotivate people working hard trying to find the cause and cure for this detrimental and very real disease. I'm glad you'll never be a physician, because the best advice I can see you giving cancer patients, is to ignore whats happening to them. Its not real if we dont acknowledge it correct? Lmao but those patients will still die. Honestly your theories are so profoundly flawed that all I can assume is that you wake up every morning believing its not real to FEEL better, not actually become better. Which if that is your way of handling it, thats fine with me, but dont go around trying to criticize people trying to help themselves and others in a REAL way in a REAL world for a very REAL condition.

Also you should not speak of your "theory" as definitive, when in fact you have literally zero proof for anything you have said. 

Your implication is that HPPD is somehow "real" while trauma based psychological disorders aren't.

Your implication is that, by me saying it's PTSD or trauma related, I'm encouraging people to just believe it will go away and to retreat into a fantasy, which I never did. And that makes you a liar.

I'm willing to bet you're somewhere on the NPD spectrum. 

4 minutes ago, dasitmane said:

Ok.... then why are you reading it??? 

My only contention was your pessimistic attitude, and the negativity that it's spreading. One guy on another thread just asked you if there's anything that can be done because it might be permanent.

For some reason newbies on here are looking to you as some kind of an authority. You speak with unearned authority. You are not a neuroscientist and need to stop pretending that you are.

7 minutes ago, dasitmane said:

I think you started with "go fuck yourself".

Im amazing at ALL the proof you have to show that I have nothing, That was really convincing.

Dude, you tried to character assassinate me and psychologically attack me with that "the only way you can feel better is pretending it doesn't exist" shit. You know what you did. Stop pretending and gaslighting, jackass.

And I believe it's neuronal (which all psych disorders are). I just don't think it's neuronal LOSS from drug induced excitotoxicity.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:20 PM, TheMythos said:

Your implication is that HPPD is somehow "real" while trauma based psychological disorders aren't.

Your implication is that, by me saying it's PTSD or trauma related, I'm encouraging people to just believe it will go away and to retreat into a fantasy, which I never did. And that makes you a liar.

I'm willing to bet you're somewhere on the NPD spectrum. 

Show me where I implicated that.

You did implicate that, "You don't have brain damage. You have anxiety." - TheMythos, anxiety is a predominate term used in medicine to distinguish a psychological issue, not physiological. Not only did you state its a non physiological problem, but you also promoted not addressing the physiological issue for a cure, which like I said, if it were cancer patients they would still die. Thus, HPPD victims, will still suffer even if they take your advice. So you have accomplished literally nothing. Nor do I ever expect you to.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, TheMythos said:

My only contention was your pessimistic attitude, and the negativity that it's spreading. One guy on another thread just asked you if there's anything that can be done because it might be permanent.

For some reason newbies on here are looking to you as some kind of an authority. You speak with unearned authority. You are not a neuroscientist and need to stop pretending that you are.

I dont claim to be a neuroscientist. Maybe they look up to me because im a contributing and progressive member of these forums, Something I STRONGLY recommend you take note of. I dont know if you have noticed, but I have 6 years and 28 pages worth of pure research, and honestly I've easily taken it farther that anyone I have seen. What have you done? Nothing?

Honestly at this point Im not going to continue to argue with you. If you have something to actually contribute, to help members here and HPPD sufferers, please post, but so far is all you have done, still, is degrade and berate people. 

1 hour ago, TheMythos said:

First of all, go fuck yourself.

Second of all, people get cured on here all the time, whether it's two weeks, a month, 3, 6, or 2 years. You think that they're all of a sudden experiencing neurogenesis that fast? Are you fuckin retarded?

I have recovered tremendously, and it wasn't because I was sitting here on this forum or Google trying to figure out what receptor does what, or what could have been damaged. It's because I accepted it and started living life again. If half of this illness is neurological, the other is most certainly psychological and on the obsessive scale.

Dr. Abraham says that it's 50-50 for people to recover. Do you know what that means? It means he has no idea whatsoever. It means maybe you'll recover and maybe you won't. His COMT test only improved a number of people and we don't know why or why it improved the others. We don't know how long they improved for or if they were completely cured.

People get hppd from every substance out there including weed. Why on earth would neuronal loss occur with weed and LSD in the significant amounts you're talking about? Are they the same neurons? Serotonergic? Dopaminergic? In the same part of the brain? Localized? Spread out?

Why do the symptoms of severe anxiety, VS syndrome, and HPPD all relate? Do you know anything about conversion disorder where people lose the use of their legs or go blind due to trauma and there's nothing physically wrong with them, and then when they get treatment they can see and walk again?

You're not a neuroscientist. You're the blind leading the blind. You're just another armchair neuroscientist hppder grasping at straws. What's it going to be next week? An autoimmune disorder? Lyme? Something else?

No one knows what's causing it. I dont. I'll admit that. But neither do you. Excitotoxicity and neuronal loss is just another thing you can latch on to to assure yourself you know what it is when you really don't. In fact you're so sure of it that a page ago you posted a study claiming well folks there's no hope.

In the end you don't know shit. None of these mRIs are going to tell you anything because they're all going to be random. You'll be chasing imaginary diseases and illnesses for the next decade while the rest of us move on with our lives.

hey guys, please be Be polite to each other you dont know the power of words,

right now in my understanding there isnt cure , so all we have is just theories .

please The new people who are going to come here will visit the forum Please keep your manners and place to help each other and raise up and not trample each other

Thank you

And something positive, I've been with this disease for 2 months now . and I've managed not to pay attention to it.

I can testify to myself that right now I do not care about it 

about recovery or cure of disappearance symptoms Only time can tell. our brain is a wonderful machine.  

Edited by danjoking

Danjoking, you're right. I apologize for my behavior.

The above response by mane isn't worthy of a response. He's clearly on a tear. I pray for his, mine, and all of our healing.

Good night. Hope you guys get over this illness in due time.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, TheMythos said:

Danjoking, you're right. I apologize for my behavior.

The above response by mane isn't worthy of a response. He's clearly on a tear. I pray for his, mine, and all of our healing.

Good night. Hope you guys get over this illness in due time.

I like how you apologize for you behavior, but then continue to berate me, you just cant help it can you? lmao

beats-me.gif

Edited by dasitmane

I'm already effed up enough because of HPPD and my many other disorders. Now the last thing I want is some guy on a forum insulting people saying they're wrong when, in fact, that same person has nothing to offer apart from insults to back up his "claims".

There are ways of defending your ideas, and sure, go defend them. This is a forum after all, you're welcome to do that. But shitstorming, especially on a forum like this one, is childish.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dayum_son said:

I'm already effed up enough because of HPPD and my many other disorders. Now the last thing I want is some guy on a forum insulting people saying they're wrong when, in fact, that same person has nothing to offer apart from insults to back up his "claims".

There are ways of defending your ideas, and sure, go defend them. This is a forum after all, you're welcome to do that. But shitstorming, especially on a forum like this one, is childish.

Yup! Well said! Thank you dayum_son.

Edited by dasitmane
  • Upvote 1

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thosewithvisualsnow/neurotransmitters-test-results-t8381.html

Found that post on some VS forum. Alongside many other chemical imbalances, guess which one in particular got my attention ? Glutamate of course.

I'm gonna start looking around for a neurologist that might know the disorder, or at least about VS and other common symptoms we all experience... I am willing to try out the Gaba agonists and Gaba Reuptake Inhibitors. They are all prescription only, so a doctor would help.

18 minutes ago, dayum_son said:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thosewithvisualsnow/neurotransmitters-test-results-t8381.html

Found that post on some VS forum. Alongside many other chemical imbalances, guess which one in particular got my attention ? Glutamate of course.

I'm gonna start looking around for a neurologist that might know the disorder, or at least about VS and other common symptoms we all experience... I am willing to try out the Gaba agonists and Gaba Reuptake Inhibitors. They are all prescription only, so a doctor would help.

Holy shit! This is an amazing find! Good post thats super weird.

Im curious how the testing actually goes, like how this doctor tested these levels?

Edited by dasitmane

Guys, let's calm it down a bit... @TheMythos let's see less swearing and personal attacks. 

I haven't had a chance to keep up with this article, but it is clearly marked as "a bit of an idea"... It's not claiming to be a science paper. Let's all try and pull in the right direction. If something doesn't ring true, politely put across your counter point or just leave it alone, unless you think it is damaging to the people who might try it. 

• Upvote 3

I'm not doing very well.

My hppd for all this time has really been my body's reaction to Chemical, Biological, and Electromagnetic warfare: factions of the community and government factions doing this to its own citizens. 

DHS has turned America into a fascist police state under the veil of "Emergency Management".

I am a TI.  

Infragard, DHS fusion centers, Citizen Corps, ex-military working in security, Chamber of Commerce, judges, all work closely with "emergency Management".  

CIA, Navy Intel, AF, DARPA, Haarp, NORAD, Northcom, DOJ (and all the US commands throughout the world) creates the bounds and the means for lower rank.  In these fusion centers, FBI, DHS, corrupt state officials, and community action teams surveill its citizens and test No-Touch and non-lethal weapons on its citizens.  One does not have to look further than Gladio, Ultra, Monarch, Paperclip, and Erik Prince's recent affirmation in advising a Neo-Phoenix Program, as would be the case with Trump in the Seychelles.  I hate politicians equally.  My disappointment when Obama did not veto the Sunset Clauses of the Patriot Act affected me greatly (if not directly).  Trump is terrible like the rest of them. Let's also not forget Supreme Court Justice John Roberts as basically the overseer of torture in Guantanamo Bay and the $81,000,000 doled out to military psychologists to torture. 

Eisenhower warned of the Military-Industrial Complex in parting the presidency.  But it would seem impossible to extract oneself from being so emersed in it. 

Ultimately, since WWII, the goal is to pacify everyone and remove any possibility for citizens to have power in their own hands in this democracy; the goal is to remove dissent.

The groundwork for military, law enforcement, emergency management is an application of the McDonald Triad from the top and the hive mind at the bottom.  Mercenaries can't wait to use military skills in the private sector on citizens.  Politician just don't care, or are deep in the system as well.  Money is the ultimate goal; collateral damage is a byproduct.  Certainly, hiding behind propaganda, "for the family", "for the children", "emergency management" is the medium with which they paint both the future and the past.  The end result is a fascist, authoritarian regime doing what it can to rig elections, pay off people through lobbying, reduce the power of the individual, exploit people's data and lives, and create a wholly artificial and arbitrary systematic lawmaking franchise and civil right law manipulation machine where rights are stripped from common man.

Take for example the banned book in the USA, Udo Ulfkotte's book Journalists For Hire.  This is a book about how news stories are written by the CIA et al. and these forces media to publish what they give and order to be broadcast.

This is a world where judges can enforce $500,000 bonds for trespassing: where there are 3,000 US military bases around the world, you can't escape it.  Where FATCA forces some  people  by proxy to renounce US citizenry because the US imposes taxes from 20,000 miles away.

This country is ruled on fear.  It benefits them from keeping Russia, and US funded oversees terrorists: a point for accentuating the goal of maintaining the status quo of  horrible existential panic cultivation Reich and fear mongering Evil Empire hammer crushing down  (with the guise of the civil) brutal graven bashed skulls: the end ultimate blood letting  of the citizens of US and citizens of the world.

Edited by mgrade