migraine meds

i think the most promissing migraine med which could also help to get rid of the visuals is flunarizine dunno about other calcium channel blocker. but flunarizine is worth a try in my opinion.

but if you are depressed maybe flunarizine is able to kick you in a deeper hole as before.

I get depressed but not more so than any other hppder id imagine. Is it common for it to kick people jnto depression? I dunno what to start with. Got my neuro on the first so I wanna reasearch some stuff to ask about. Sinemet seems safe...keppra safish bar rage. Fkuorinzine stuff....safish? Klono/xanex for if im suicidal only

hmm a comon side effect of flunarizine are depressions. on the other hand it seems to be safe.

visual always says that sinemet is safe if you take it in low doses.

but as for every med there are always side effects so make sure which are the side effects you are able to handle best

but i dont know if flunarizine should be the first med to try there are no publications about it only a few case reports. but you could also mention it to your neuro he should decide which med he wants to pescribe dont push him too much into the corner the most docs dont like this much.

maybe you print out the publications which are allready there and show it to him in a emergency case and he wants to send you home without helpin you. and another point maybe you tell him your "laced drink story" the most docs are more willing to help victims than active drug users.