Magic Peptide

Not the same.

To a very real degree we are like family but in the way veterans who fought at the front line feel a bond of common experiences. You owe me a motherfucking beer if this works and why not? Why can't it be so elegantly simple as a neurochemical geared to restore the brain as we have used neurochemical to screw it all up?

I hope this works god I pray it works.

Still believe in god after 15 years of mental and emotional imprisonment: go figure...

• 2 weeks later...

Not the same.

To a very real degree we are like family but in the way veterans who fought at the front line feel a bond of common experiences. You owe me a motherfucking beer if this works and why not? Why can't it be so elegantly simple as a neurochemical geared to restore the brain as we have used neurochemical to screw it all up?

I hope this works god I pray it works.

Still believe in god after 15 years of mental and emotional imprisonment: go figure...

It's nice that you guys still have some enthusiasm towards the possibility, however small it might be, that something could come along that could be considered a "cure" but I've learned not to get your hopes up too much as it sets you up for massive heartbreak and additional emotional struggles.

I think it's a very real possibility but it won't happen unless we make it happen. Perhaps not in our lifetime perhaps so but in either case it must be pursued.