1 year today

I take it as a positive and negative thing that i made it this far and that it has helped me straighten out my life, i can only hope it gets better from here but i doubt it, it would seem its something i am just going to have to live with just have to stay as healthy as i can and take each day as it comes.

Its only been a year and i can't remember what it was like to have normal perception, it almost seems like a dream. I often wonder if normal perception was returned would it be weird for us, would we have to adjust to normality? Just a weird thought

• 2 weeks later...

Its only been a year and i can't remember what it was like to have normal perception, it almost seems like a dream. I often wonder if normal perception was returned would it be weird for us, would we have to adjust to normality? Just a weird thought

I know the feeling, I started having the static visuals at age 13 and I am 33 now.. I get the same feeling sometimes, like not seeing the scrambled eggs/static sky effect, did it ever not happen? Or did I just finally notice it one day? Now with the scientific advances and talk of solar flares and stuff- I wonder too, is it that the drugs really did heighten our perception and we are now able to see what is really there? Even with eyes closed- Are we just now able to notice the natural floaters and tiny particles that flow in our ocular fluid?

I know the feeling, I started having the static visuals at age 13 and I am 33 now.. I get the same feeling sometimes, like not seeing the scrambled eggs/static sky effect, did it ever not happen? Or did I just finally notice it one day? Now with the scientific advances and talk of solar flares and stuff- I wonder too, is it that the drugs really did heighten our perception and we are now able to see what is really there? Even with eyes closed- Are we just now able to notice the natural floaters and tiny particles that flow in our ocular fluid?

I've thought that too, have i always seen things this way and just not clicked on to whats going on around me? It's just like something clicked and made me realise how i was really seeing things. it's very strange. Its as if we have been awoken to how shit reality really is...