Everyone post their symptoms list in signature

I have just visuals. Snow, which I have been combating with Magnesium supplements. Seems to be going away slowly. I also have head pressure, very slight, comes and goes. And lately pretty bad star-bursting. This is has progressed very very slowly. I started with nothing but the odd visual snow, and random blue dots every now and again. I feel like its getting worse. :mellow:

Visual snow, terrible afterimages, halos, starbursts, blotches of colour in my vision, things appear to move and warp all the time, foggy vision, seeing patterns on certain surfaces, pulse in my vision, floaters, double vision, tinnitus, sometimes it's hard to feel anything at all. Today has yet been the worst day so far, I pray to god that it turns...

Yea it does suck to be me. Yea, one night after doing a bunch of different drugs in combination, I woke up and my penis was numb. Some of the sensation came back but it's a lot less than normal. I can still feel but it's muted. I relapsed one time and I felt the sensation die out even more. I don't know what is exactly wrong or causing it. nerve damage?

Yea I have went to a few doctors but they don't know shit. They just tell me that it is due to excessive masturbation and to give it time to heal. Another doctor said is was due to the dopamine overload damaging nerves. That is preposterous because I didn't even wanker it the night all that happened. I just remember my pecker turtled up so bad that I couldn't even take a piss. It was scary small. I think its some kind of nerve damage. I just don't know whether its in my penis or in my brain. Either way the doctors cant do shit. Nerve injuries have to heal on their own which can take up to 12 to 18 months.

On the positive side, I could probably fuck a girl ragged since I can't feel so much. Also, I CAN still feel. Which means the nerve isn't severed which means it has a chance of coming back one day.

Note to self, don't snort lines of drugs without weighing the shit out first.

that's good advice haha, especially if too much of something is online to make ones dick go numb....yikes!

my symptoms include snow, geometric patterns of the colorful variety, anxiety, extreme empathy, Dr/dp, starbursting, hearing random voices when it's otherwise quiet, head pressure, horrible sleeping patterns, and this thing where if I move certain ways too quickly I'll get major head pressure accompanied by a complete white out in front of my eyes which fades away slowly with the pressure and dissipates in weird patterns and a greenish color.

does anyone else get that? what do you even call that?

I had head rush for the first time about 4-6months ago, i shit bricks, i raised up to quick and all i could see were these massive stars floating through my vision for 30 secs, i thought that was it and i was gonna die hahaha turned out to be headrush, kinda funny now that i think about my reaction to it