7 replies to this topic

#1 mikezero

mikezero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:10 AM

Tonight I noticed I have slight star-bursting, something I have never had before. This concerns me because I haven't touched anything but a few bottles of beer for almost a month. Has anyone else had progressing symptoms while abstaining from drug use?

Thanks in advance-

Mike

#2 morbide

morbide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

I notice new symtoms every now and then.

#3 2muchmandy

2muchmandy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationAberdeen

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

Iv noticee a couple. The main thing tobremember is they wont be severe and if they can form they can go away. Just try not read too much about new symptoms

#4 nepuinthesky

nepuinthesky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

my symptoms fluctates alot. some day they are worse than they are so slight that i dont notice them. that could happen throughout the day or one day after another.

#5 mikezero

mikezero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Thanks guys! I'm sure you guys are right. I'm at the point where any little thing I notice within the realms of my perception that I didn't notice before means I'll be flung over the edges of sanity forever. :P
But I'm sure it's nothing!

#6 nuroeone

nuroeone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

Mine did, i developed ghosting and starbursting (In day & night) but i believe it had something to do with drinking the first 9 months of hppd, since then my symptoms fluctuate i have bad days and i have better days but noticed no progression since stopping booze. I would surely like to hope that it can't progress on its own without a trigger of some sort :S

#7 alisa

alisa

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi Mike, I've learned some things in my life will increase my sxs or even add a change. Once when I was really stressed I had a kind of strobing thing that lasted for a few weeks and then was gone. If I don't get a good nights sleep my visuals are a lot worse. Also when I'm very stressed or even when I don't eat right my visuals and DP/DR increase. If anything HPPD has caused me to lead a much healthier life. Take care

#8 mikezero

mikezero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thanks you guys! I'm just being a little whiny about this stuff still. I don't have it anywhere near as bad as some of the members on this site. In some ways it is a small blessing. I have come to appreciate much more, and am content with far less. Thanks for the support!