Do symptoms worsen throughout time?

I've never had any major change in visuals since I quit drugs.... I did recover from dperession after 3 years or so and the anxiety got probably 50% better at the same time (probably connected). DP/DR goes up and down all the time.

You don't have HPPD.... so it is very hard to take any worthwhile info asking questions to HPPD sufferers about your condition.

I don't want to sound hard on you.... You are welcome here, but everyone here has a condition born from drug use, mainly hallucinogens... You seem to have "natural" visual problems.... The two things may overlap, but it may not.

Like I said before, http://www.thosewithvisualsnow.com will have far more useful info for your particular case.

Yeah listen to jay. If u read stuff on this forum ul frighten urself. Hppd and naturally occuring visual snow are totally different. U dont have to worry about getting worse etc. Reading into it and thinking whats going on with us will apply to u is siilly cos it just wont. Ur very very fucking lucky not to have hppd u need to realise that

It is a bit like going on a post natal depression board for advice on dealing with manic depression.... I'm sure the two illnesses have lapovers, but you can't get much usable info for your specific case.

I've had this for about 7 years. Wow, time flies. Certain things can temporarily aggravate my hppd. But I can't say there's any overall worsening. (course, I haven't taken any psychedelics also which I'm sure helps!)

mine fluctuates soo badly. this past week iv been 95% normal visually. very anxious and derealised. paranoid.

today i took half a magnesium suppliment, felt relaxed, kinda mellowed but my visuals have been appauling. dense snow, lots of sky sperm and theres ghosty 2cb patterns in my snow ( very VERY scary )

My visuals have stayed the same. DP/DR is a relatively new occurance. I'm learning how to manage it though. If you only have visual snow I wouldn't worry about it turning into anything else. Everyone has to deal with something in their lives... has their "cross to bear". I think HPPD has made me a better person.

Would I do anything to get rid of it? Hell yeah I would.