Hey! so who all has speech problems due to their HPPD

I gotcha now mg! I was sleepy when I was reading this thread >.<- MG

I say things backwards still, use wrong words and say words that sound like the word I wanted to say, but not as often as I did a year ago. I use to make a full out of myself every other sentence before I started keppra, but currently I'll make a tiny slip up 4-5x a day. Luckily, no one really notices my slip, unless I point it out.- myrslingerbult

I've said that sooo many times. Cancer, you live or you die. Its more clean cut than hppd. I've also had the whole 'would I rather have one limb, be blind, deaf, fuckin Ebola virus or whatever convo with myself when I'm really bad as well. And I prob would to be fair. But when you come out the troughs you think 'fuck sake, get a grip' lol. But then on the news tonight, a 18 year old girl having her party in a wine bar had a cocktail that had dry ice for aesthetic effect (can't mind the name for dry ice chemical wise, Heids well slow tonight...hydrogen??) and the chemical hadn't abated and she suffered damage to her stomach and had to have it fully removed. At 18. That's a right bastard. Shit goes down as well outwith LSD and psychedelics. Were all unlucky as fuck but There's other unlucky fuckers out there.

very, very true. but again, I rather lose my hand than have this haunting me for life.

Welcome to the club, buddy. I was hallucinating non-stop for 6 of the last 8 months. .....I've been in a mental ward. And i have had hallucinogen-induced psychosis for 1-2 years [about 5 years ago]. So this is nothing new to me.

Shave your head, get a tattoo, and start reciting Moby Dick out loud to your pet goldfish.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this as well!!

WOW it's so damn irritating, I used to speak very fluently but now especially when I speak with people that I don't know my speech skills are really bad

And I'm on high school so it's really fucked up when I have to speek to a teacher in front of the hole class pfff