Im almost there!

The past 2 days iv seen amasing reduction in visual snow and closed eye visuals. No more fractals with cevs...hardly even static! Visual snow so weak it wouldnt register on a simulator. Anxiety, im still fending off anxiety attacks every couple days since my last big one that I actually think was partly a seizure but Im managing to calm myself. Im surprised as last week my visuals were terrible, I was heavily depressed and kinda drdp'd. I started to think id never be cured. I still get hexagons and sparkly patterns after waking up but theyr weaker than before and fade quicker. Fatigue is still a bit annoying but over all I feel like euan again. I feel able to jump on my bmx, maybe even grab a stella faily soon. Do whatever. Im still a bit funny with eating certain foods through anxiety and so on but I feel 95% nornal again. Im so unbeleivably happy. I feel hppd is very much 2 steps forward then one back. Hopefully in another month or so il be able to have a beer and look back on this as not only one of the scariest most horrible experiences in my life but one to learn from and help others. Im just hoping that last bad phase was my last and here on out is plain sailing. Even if I do become 100% cured I still want to partake in the forums and help peopleas best I can. Its also inspired me to study it and maybe one day find a cure

Naa man totally sober. No alcohol no coffee no drugs absolutely fuck all. Plenty fresh juices and vitamins. Riding bmx when I can. Lots of sleep and tv ( theres no visual snow on the tv ) so watching it helps teach my brain how to revert. I wanted meds after my last anxiety attack but my doctor didnt give me any. I could probably use a few emergencies xanex for when I get anxious but iv done it alone

2muchmandy and ferret,very glad your on the mend,hope you fully recover,dont euer get temped to dabble again,you both are lucky ones to be given a second chance.ive been stuck in this void for 27 years.I hope this hard lesson you have just had ,has changed you and make you both love life and respect it for what it is plane and wonderful,no need for drugs the worlds beautifull enough without them.hope you carry good with your journey and help others on your way,good look bigron.

drdp is definately a killer man, im lucky mine wasnt severe and went quickly, as i say i have random thoughts of it but it doesnt pin me down u know

ur a strong man ron, no way i could handle 27 years of this shit, and my case is super mild as it is. i have no desire to take drugs ever again, probably wont even drink coffee, will never binge drink again either.

Sounds good mate... don't forget that your visuals were probably never 100% clear, like you imagined.... Hopefully you will completly filter it all out again, but if not... Just treat it for what it is... a few little natural phenomena that everyone gets.

I said this many times. Some visuals are not a big problem (for me), dp-dr is extremely painful. Memory loss, tension in the body, anxiety, depression, loss of sense of time, loss of emotions...etc. You're lucky if you havent any of these things