tattoo ideas

I have always liked some some traditional native american art work images.. even though i am not from there

It is usually beatiful, powerful, symbolic / has various meanings ... here is an example, though not exactly like this one. A good place to view diffrent images is : google advanced image search

http://www.makah-ind...derbird.jpg.jpg

Thre are some very detailed images which are pretty awesome .. Just an idea..

Im also fond of the "Pheonix Riseing"... That is symbolic of the "heroes journey" The decent.. finding of resources / healing and making the "return / home"

http://gretchendelri...04/dsc01391.jpg

so much out there to choose from :)

• 2 weeks later...

">Many tattoos are cool, amazing, awesome… simply outstanding and sexy lol... Love and respect to one and all... especially on some “special friends” of mine :) Tho I do have a special affinity for my full body tribal initiation / scarification. Received at age 17 years – they are a force to be reckoned with ;) ill shre my story soon :) hehe

• 4 months later...

I'd get the date my hppd triggered across my knuckles to remind me of when my life got flipped and thrown into shit haha that is if i have any room left once im finished with my current projects

I wish I remembered the date I got hppd, may be ill get the year and the month tattooed across my wrist.

I dunno if I'd want to be remembered of my (hpp)d-day date in tattoo form. I'm getting a dragon this month on my arm, but I was thinking a Phoenix as a rising from the ashes of your former self type thing. Cos I've emerged twice from hppd hell and became a new person. Bit of a chick thing to get a Phoenix but I can empathise, I'd get a butch pheonix lol. With a big set a balls. We all need a big set a balls to put up with this shit. Or maybe cut out the middle man and just get a big set of cojones tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

When this is over, or preferably as soon as the acne clears up, im getting a minimalistic dragon tattoo, full back, tail tangled with my spine, wings on my shoulders and head in my neck

I got my hppd from alot of substances, but the big first signs showed after a high dosed magic mushroom trip, in which i earned a dragon as a mental companion, he is with me in my mind and chills with me and keeps me focussed and straight, a safe place in a really fucked up head. When we link, first things to tangle are our spines.