Natrual Body Building / Fitness

Awesome that sounds very good .. congrats :)

I have been training for 9 years consistantly and competed nationally a few years back. I have totally transformed my body and recently started earning cash from my hobby by creating digital products for sale online.

I use a very effective style of training called Max OT .. there is a free online training series @ www.ast-ss.com highly recomend it :)

Last year i was pretty buff, low % of bf and weighing about 95 kilos, then i quit going to the gym for quite a while but now i'm back on the track!

And must-be-a-hell-you've-got-a-long-name, it sounds like you are living the dream!

I've been training (anaerobic=muscle building) since 2002. I had my peak during 2004-2005 when I weighed 97 kgs all muscles (I'm 188 cm tall). In 2006 I got HPPD with all the problems related to it and my general health plummeted. But I did not surrender and still keep training. Still got muscles but some extra kgs of fat too (108 kgs now) but I'm on a good way of losing them with a better diet.

I basically eat normal varied food. I use a whey/ caseine supplement which is generally better for muscle building than straight whey. There is a risk with only whey that it adds fat since the body cannot use all of the dose at once for muscle repair, and will convert the rest for energy reserves (i.e. body fat). A two step protein supplement, usually 25% whey (fast), and 75% (slow) will be active for a much longer time (5+ hours) and will be used for muscle repair and not get converted in the same way. It also gets better consistence and tastes better than straight whey. Go for micellar (milk filtered) two step proteines.http://www.articlesb...its-881365.html

Gainer supplements are crap, they don't help much at all and tastes awful.

Stick to less than 30 grams of protein per portion, most supplements contain around 25 grams, so it's ok. 30 grams is the general limit of how much the body can process per portion. The rest will clog your colons and possibly add body fat. It's possible to increase the protein dose as the muscle build hits a plateau, but not otherwise.

Eat a plain bowl of oat-meal porridge ~2 hours before training. It almost supercharges the body which keeps the fatigue away and stabilizes blood sugars for a maximum time. After training: a shake and a fruit is optimal.

But a good method of maintaining muscle mass and reducing body fat is: Quark http://en.wikipedia....rk_%28cheese%29. It tastes like yoghurt with a thicker consistence, and contains a lot of protein (caseine), almost no fat and carbs. A 100-200 gram meal of quark will keep you full for hours. It's an ideal replacer for lunch and evening snacks.

Eat a lot of chili too. It increases metabolism, blood circulation and endorphines temporarily and is jam-packed with antioxidants and vitamin C. It "unclogs" the colon and is a super detoxer.

And drink plain water, at least 2 litres a day.

Follow the movement while training, never tug. Slow pulls with even slower lowering without stops is the best way to train the muscles. 4-10 reps per set, 6-8 sets per muscle and a maximum training pass time of 1 hour. 48 hours of rest for the trained muscle group. Go for a completely separate muscle group the next day. Only use the maximum amount of weight that you can lift correctly. If you only can tug it, lower the weight. Never overextend or overtrain your muscles and joints.

All what I just mentioned will maximise muscle growth, keep injuries away, and keep body fat away.

Well I guess this counts as natural body building. Hope my info is useful! ;)

Great post 415, nice info about the quark cheese, i will add it to my diet.

Yeah, gainer sucks, i used it many times but now i only take creatine, glutamine and bcaa sometimes. I have a lot of problems to up my weight and i prefer to eat a lot. Gainer never more, a total waste of money.

To improve blood circulation i eat celery evernight. Its really great for our healthy.

Do you notice some improvement after training?

Quark Cheese? ... That must come from cows who specialize in Quantum Physics.

Up, Down, Bottom, Top, and Charm are great. But I never got a hankering for Strange cheese. [ Though Blue rocks! ]

The caseine is used to make Gluons.

And of course they exercise their vocal chords to make Muons.

The young male calves are turned into Neutrinos.

500px-Standard_Model_of_Elementary_Particles.svg.png

Great post 415, nice info about the quark cheese, i will add it to my diet.

Yeah, gainer sucks, i used it many times but now i only take creatine, glutamine and bcaa sometimes. I have a lot of problems to up my weight and i prefer to eat a lot. Gainer never more, a total waste of money.

To improve blood circulation i eat celery evernight. Its really great for our healthy.

Do you notice some improvement after training?

I really like the taste of celery and since you mentioned it I read some quick info for it. It is a vitamin & mineral bomb! http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2396/2 Thanks for the tip, I'll add it to my diet! I think it will be great to eat with dinner.

I get a lot more fatigue after training than before and I get a temporary HPPD spike. But after the fatigue & spike passes it feels good in the whole body and it is essential for mental well-being as well (anxiety reduction and increased self confidence). Can't give it up! :)

Quark Cheese? ... That must come from cows who specialize in Quantum Physics. Up, Down, Bottom, Top, and Charm are great. But I never got a hankering for Strange cheese. [ Though Blue rocks! ] The caseine is used to make Gluons. And of course they exercise their vocal chords to make Muons. The young male calves are turned into Neutrinos. 500px-Standard_Model_of_Elementary_Particles.svg.png

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Well, that is the Spin on it. It should appeal to the Masses (no Names, of course). And all this free info with minimal Charge. Really, "It's Elementary my dear Watson" - a Matter of fact that has been know for Generations. You'll have to Gauge the value of it for your lives.

I experience the same as you, 415. That's why sport is so addictive, especially to combat anxiety. I'm sick three weeks ago and unable to go to the gym I feel like a bag of crap, self-confidence you mentioned is very important.

Maybe there is a relation between the visuals and the amount of blood entering the brain, I know many stories of people who cured their depersonalization running several miles a week.

PS: Celery is great! I recommend you try it with blue cheese. Another very good supplement is royal jelly, check the properties is awesome.

• 1 month later...