just as u think ur winning

Woke up this morning terrified at full on 2c visuals. Circles on the walls flashing filled in with mental dots. No colours they were like visual snow. Theyv gone and did after a few seconds but today my visual snow is dense as hell and I can see the sorta groupings of 4 dots in circles. Man this is disgusting. I want it to fucking end

Just like 2CB you think your done tripping then BOOM another wave hits you hard lol Hppd is always worse when you first wake up, if its passed i wouldnt worry about it. The more you think and stress out about it the more intense its gonna be, RELAX! Occupy yur mind with something else, anything!

yeah, my doc was the same back when my hppd first started, wouldnt give me anxiety meds in the end i just gave up, i think if you can learn to do without them and manage it you will be better off in the long run although that being said i would love something to get rid of a few of my visuals but oh well...we're gonna be like this for a while by the looks of it may as well try to live with it.

I had a pretty bad anxiety attack triggered from anger yesterday at work which wasn't to fun, shit got wierd so i know the feeling but i pushed through it and am ok...FOR NOW! lol

I at least have periods of improvement and then it goes back to normal hppd. Last week was very pleasing, visual snow and anxiety were dying off but today everything is worse, things tend to move more than before, snow and static is denser, afterimages are waaay worse, ghosting is horrible. Pretty much no anxiety though.

Seriously thinking of trying to get keppra or something prescribed if it doesn't calm itself down.

Don't forget when you wake up, you are still in a bit of a dream state... I would imagine that non hppd people can see weird shit in those first couple of seconds... They just forget about it straight away.

Most of us probably check out our visuals as soon as we wake up, to see if it has changed... So we will pay attention even when we have just woken up and still in a bit of a daze.

Yeah true jay but this was blinding me man, full on fashing patterns and everything. It went after like 5 minutes. Went back to sleep and now iv woken up visual snow is like I dont even know its so minimal i.cant describe it. Im not paranoid and I generally feel good. Hppd appears to be two steps forward and one back. Good 5-6 days bad 3-4. That shit was bad though, like when it first kicked in, 2cb but negative positive. Fuck that.