How HPPD can look like(?)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The visual snow is right on. This is my most prominent Symptoms of HPPD. That and after images. But the SNOW! It drives me crazy. It fluctuates too in intensity. I will have 'fair ups' of HPPD that can last weeks then disappear for months to years. I hate the snow. Ih ave to avoid looking at blank surfaces so I don't have to notice it as much. It's kinda making me depressed right now.

• 2 months later...

I've got a bit of visual snow, "Visual Quality Disparities", and blurred vision. Along with the occasional illusionary movement of an object or walls, and sometimes "flashing lights". Last night I drank a fair bit, probably around 8-9 drinks max. This morning in the shower I got this weird flashing spot in my vision. At first I was just ignoring it like I do most visual disturbances, but after a minute or two I decided to focus on it instead, after which it quickly disappeared. Maybe coincedence, I don't know.

I also get this weird effect when coming indoors after being in full sunlight. It looks likes sort of circular ribbons of energy. They start in random locations in my field of vision and quickly expand outward for just a moment before disappearing. I'll get maybe 10 of them over a few seconds in a sort of raindrop pattern.

I've been having some jaw issues too though. I'm thinking I might have TMJ and it could be making things worse.

Many people have increased visual abnormalities after ingesting halluncinagenic drugs. Its when they stay, are constant, and are various and numorous are you classified in having HPPD. Could you have HPPD? Perhaps, just don't focus on them too much, if they increase they increase, if they don't then good for you. Many of us started with only a few symptoms which increased over time. I would slow down with the drug use as well, atleast until you witness a change.