100s of questions on do's n donts with hppd

bigron 7

High levels of dopermine good.

This is just a theory, as far as I know. It is something to discuss with your doctor.

As a collective, we all understand little bits of the puzzle, but we might get things wrong, remember things wrong or self diagnose. The medical info found here should always be backed up by your doc.

hi,life seems to be alittle better, visuals still there,but starting not to think about them as much if i could get back to my bass line i could cope easy,think the magnesium supps helping slightly,think jay suggested these on here.Going to try a few hours back at work 2nite if ican face it nsee how it goes,im hoping it takes my mind of things.Seems the busier i am themore my mind is of it so try keep busy guys bigron

I have read on another website that drinking green tea can help because it contains l-theanine init any1 tried it or have any views about it ?

having problems sleeping just got some calms one a nite,385mg valerian root init.Anybody know if these are ok to use or anyone tried them?

dont no weather they was worse,or it mite av been when i had the diazapam i was more chilled out about them,and the next day started to focus on them again.definatly able to get by when i had them.

still nobody answered about propanolol supposed to be for anxiety but are they good/bad for hppd ?

anybody idea plz.

never used benzos post HPPD but i could imagine thats the same "Hangover"-effect alkohol can give you.

dont know about the effects of propranolol but i think nobody here is really effected by beta blockers. but i could imagine that beta blockers shouldnt be the first choice to treat anxiety the side effects could be really bad.

edit:

hmm here are some posts about propranolol

http://thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com/topic/6410/Beta-Blockers#.T6ywPlIuiSo

seems to be no good choice if you have migraine with aura maybe so it is not a real good idea to take it with HPPD?!

• 1 month later...

Nutrition/diet is more necessary than gym or work out. Only 20% of your muscle gain or weight loss is due to working out and exercising. The rest is achieved by your diet. Exercise is important but at the same time diet is also important because the rest of the 80% of your muscle build up is done with your food only.

nj personal trainer