before/after hppd

2muchmandy

Tattoos count id say :) u got any photos of ur favourites? What did u play on pc?

Well i can't say i've stopped playing :P i still play battlefield 3 and Star wars the old republic whenever i get the chance, my favourite tattoo so far is this one, my back piece. i'm now working on my right arm sleeve :D Its definitely not the most pleasant hobby to have

post-1473-0-90126000-1335315473_thumb.jpg

my way of life has changed in a very positive form after the onset of HPPD.

I have more Hobbies than before(i love bodybuilding, going to gym 4 times a week, also i love playing music, going clubbing mostly one time a week, didnt do that for years ), feel healthier, have more fun at work and so on.

All because of stopping spending the whole day with a splif infront of the TV.

Before HPPD I was a wayyyyy happier person. I really like most kinds of music but I love(d) listening to really upbeat ska stuff a lot. Sublime was def my favorite band; they were litterally all I'd listen to for months. I have hundreds of their recordings on my ipod, yknow I just really clicked with them. My mood has kinda turned to shit lately though, and I find myself wanting to listen to Nirvana or Alice in Chains more frequently nowadays. Anyways I play guitar and I've just recently been getting good at it. I used to love running at night-time, but recently all my runs at night have just been an uncomfortable blur of starbursts, street light burn-ins, and visual snow. I've noticed my symptoms get worse during workouts, is this just because my body is under a high level of stress while running? I also love videogames. NOTHING else really makes you forgot about hppd like playing skyrim for a couple hours.

The pic is me from a couple months ago while standing on a dock. This is kind of a weird picture of me cuz I was making some strange face, but believe me I look like 10 times better in person haha. This was just the only recent pic I could find as I'm not very photogenic. Also I'm getting my braces off in a week.

post-789-0-68594500-1335405779_thumb.jpg

Thats a fucking sweeet throw up there man. I agree. 170bpm or bust. Kinda dnb u into? Im guessing noisia and spor, most europeans are into that techy stuff

Is it just the visuals that make running bad for u cs? I can see how it must be bad with the constant light disturbances. Atleast skyrim saves u for a while each day

Ah yeah Germans love Techstep, but its waaay too dark :D.....Mostly i hear Jump up and Atmospheric DnB, but i also love Drumstep and Drumfunk :D....Hearing it since 6 Years now, was doing party the first time in my life,i was 14, after the party i´ve found a MP3-Player with only one track on it: Roni Size - Out of Breathe.

The first DnB track i´ve heared.

Since there i never changed the genre :D...DnB just covers all: You can chill with Liquid or Atmospheric, go Party turning on some Jump-up or kill people while hearing some Tech-Step haha :D....

2much, seriously, Thats one fucking Banger of a Photo for the Yearbook haha, just see it on one look, you´re a chilled one :D

Play bf on the computer instead, i will slaughter you!

Regarding tattoos, if i get rid of hppd i will definetely (spelning?) get a symbolic tattoo.

add me on bf3 lol "nuroes" but i play on aussie servers so if your halfway across the world it probably wont play to well

I was thinking of getting the date i got hppd ( well last time i took drugs) june 05 2011 across my knuckles in numbers, its just a thought but this shit is definitley a big life changer for me so it would have plenty of meaning to me and if my brain ever does decide to heal, it will be a reminder of what i do not want to go back to.

I love all music i used to be into a lot of hardstyle and hardcore (industrial mainly) like the outside agency, tymon but lately its not so great i've stepped towards underground hip hop Mad child, Gravity ponds, Tech 9 and hopsin etc. the list could go on forever lol and i absolutley love dnb, B-complex is my favourite to chill to so far

Ah yeah Germans love Techstep, but its waaay too dark :D.....Mostly i hear Jump up and Atmospheric DnB, but i also love Drumstep and Drumfunk :D....Hearing it since 6 Years now, was doing party the first time in my life,i was 14, after the party i´ve found a MP3-Player with only one track on it: Roni Size - Out of Breathe.

The first DnB track i´ve heared.

Since there i never changed the genre :D...DnB just covers all: You can chill with Liquid or Atmospheric, go Party turning on some Jump-up or kill people while hearing some Tech-Step haha :D....

2much, seriously, Thats one fucking Banger of a Photo for the Yearbook haha, just see it on one look, you´re a chilled one :D

Yeah techstep is too hard and noise like. I prefer jump up and bassweight, bit of liquid. Who is ur favourite producer? Im into spy, need for mirrors and dj hazard. I need to hurry up and buy decks so I can mix. Ha I was so drunk in that photo,my eyes dont even focus

Dj Hazard was the King of DnB ,(2004-2008), Supercharged :D :D.....If you like Hazard you should give Heist a try, always tripped balls to his music :D

So my favourite DnB artists are Callide & Cue, and best Drumstep comes from Heist :D

Best Dubstep is from Wolfman, Best :D....Ajahjaha had my times with ska too, This town....is coming like a ghosttown... :D

Jsut as a question: How does a typical DnB-Head looks like??

I mean every music-kind has it´s own style, like hip-hop gangsters and Grunch emos or whatever.....I´ve never seen a typical DnB-Head, does he exists outside of fucking germany? :D

Heist is a hero. I love windrush and his mix of warhead by krust. Hazard is still on form man. Rollin out absolute stompers. Coirse dnb heads exist outside germany, dnb is from london :P I fill the typical junglist look pretty well, short hair, adidas jacket, nu era cap, old low black bmw with murderous bass pouring out :D

U should listen to ticka tock by decimal bass, iv been rinsing that lately

Some photos pre-hppd. I stil can do all of my favourites hobbies.

Climbing mountains, Cerro Tronador 3491m

100_1575.jpg

Me smiling with my kitesurf board

DSC01534.jpg

Playing mandoline near the Fitz Roy

DSC00774.jpg

Cooking is really a passion for me, if someone visit my country, you're all invited to my house (sweet & sour chicken)

226017_139798679438797_100002259984010_266514_153424_n.jpg