Any of you going bald? minox and hppd reaction?

ColForbin

Hey everyone. I was wondering if there was any correlation between minoxidil use and trouble concentrating (brain fog) and possibly anxiety? Yes, I'm going bald and it sucks.

Here's my situation. I started using Minoxidil when I was 19.5 because I was noticing shedding. I had no symptoms, and its questionable whether its ever really done anything for me. I continue to use it just for the sake of it, hoping that its stopping shedding for than not using it would.

Just before I turned 20, I got hppd from a bad shrooms trip. I have seen people and for the most part been able to deal with it. The last year of my life has been relatively normal, and the whole time, I have been using minox.

The past couple months, I wake up, take a shower, apply minox and for the next couple hours, I feel very brain foggish, which makes me anxious. I never even thought to associate this to minox cause I've never had problems before. The past two days, I didn't use it and felt pretty great. This morning, used it again (5% minox from walgreens) and bam, the same thing happened again. I just felt out of it for a solid two hours.

Now I could just be anxious/smoking too much weed/not exercising enough - all things that make hppd worse. At the same time, it seems like the correlation between the two events is to coincidental to overlook.

If there are any other bald hppd'ers, let me know if you had any similar experience

EDIT: I'm now 21.5

It doesn't really seem like there could be a connection to me. But HPPD is a strange thing and if this shampoo = anxiety in your experience then you can't argue with that. It could be purely psychologycal but at any rate stop using that shampoo if its giving you bad effects.

D

Hey everyone. I was wondering if there was any correlation between minoxidil use and trouble concentrating (brain fog) and possibly anxiety? Yes, I'm going bald and it sucks.

Here's my situation. I started using Minoxidil when I was 19.5 because I was noticing shedding. I had no symptoms, and its questionable whether its ever really done anything for me. I continue to use it just for the sake of it, hoping that its stopping shedding for than not using it would.

Just before I turned 20, I got hppd from a bad shrooms trip. I have seen people and for the most part been able to deal with it. The last year of my life has been relatively normal, and the whole time, I have been using minox.

The past couple months, I wake up, take a shower, apply minox and for the next couple hours, I feel very brain foggish, which makes me anxious. I never even thought to associate this to minox cause I've never had problems before. The past two days, I didn't use it and felt pretty great. This morning, used it again (5% minox from walgreens) and bam, the same thing happened again. I just felt out of it for a solid two hours.

Now I could just be anxious/smoking too much weed/not exercising enough - all things that make hppd worse. At the same time, it seems like the correlation between the two events is to coincidental to overlook.

If there are any other bald hppd'ers, let me know if you had any similar experience

EDIT: I'm now 21.5

The only possibility I see is that minox may temporarily lower blood pressure.