Got my HPPD three days ago, scared?

Yesterday I was in the woods at night and noticed that I can't see in the dark.. ;c I see statics everywhere.. Can't focus,on anything and my vision is really bad.. ;c I see only shadows in the dark. Have you experienced it?

Right now it's dark in the room and I can see statics.

But my day vision is improved.

Now I don't thing that I am 98% cured...

Still a long way to go.

I don't really remember how the world looked like before I got this. But I want my sight back ;c I want to see in the dark. I don't wanna see statics.

Right now my buds are smoking. I have managed to stay away from it.. Just as you told me to.

First of all you have to accept your condition, you will never be able to live in the past forever. I know it's scary but for now just realise that this is a part of your life but there is a chance to recover. What symtoms bother you the most?

And how scary it might be, you will not die nor will you go insane. And from what i've read it won't get worse unless you fuck up and drink like a viking or do drugs like Iggy Pop ;)

very wise words there morbide

hes right man, at times u might feel insane, but just ride it out. i thought i was almost 100% fixed but then had a bad week or paranoia, bad vision, but now im starting to get better again...and i cant see good in the dark either. the best thing to do is just avoid the dark :)

The symptoms that bother me most.. Is my vision in the dark. The thought of never be able to drive in the dark when I'm older and get my driver license.

And the statics.. They are not too bad. But I regret it so much.

And then my dpdr.

Dpdr is the worst feeling I think.

My advice for drdp is emmerse urself in ur own life. U feel distant from ur friends family and self. What to do is do things that u usually do or used to. Live the way u did before, thats how I combatted mine. Its totally gone. The more u think about being fake or living in a drem the worse it is. U gotta just get out and do stuff and soon ul feel urself again

Yesterday I was so freaked out, I told my mother the whole story.

At that moment I was so away from my body that the only thing I asked myself was if this happens for real.

It's like when your dreaming at night and don't really know if that is a dream or reality.

Thank you for your "hopes".. C;

I just want to wake up one day and magically be normal. Lol.

I remember that before I "woke up" from my trip, I saw someone put a black paper under my "sight".

I remember that I begged for all of it to stop. It stopped. The trip.. I mean. But.. That black paper.. Actual paper.. Were never removed from beneath my vision.

I know it sounds strange. But that was just what I experienced.

beeing out in the dark is really hard sometimes.

was on a festival afew weeks ago in the night time there were only flares and campfire, this was really trippy because of the trails and afterimages, but it doesnt bothered me much i often took psychodelics outside in the nighttime was a little bit like an acid trip.

i live in a big city here is always light in the night so this isnt a big problem.

but i wouldnt recomend to stay away from going out in the dark because you will better learn to cope things which are fimilar to you.