hypercondria

2muchmandy

Today is my 19th birthday and as a presen i got conjunctivitus in my left eye, i think its that.

But i keep worrying its something serious, iv had it before but couldnt remember the blurred vision from it.

Does anyone else suffer the hypercondria hppds paranoia seems to bring on u, im sitting crapping my pants im going to go blind over whats 99% likely to be something iv had a few times before and will be gone by monday. Its this shit that wears u down mentally and tires u i find.

You'll be fine.

When my symptoms were really bad a few weeks ago i heard a ringing that no one else in my house could. After about ten minutes of the ringing i started to freak out thinking i was going crazy. Turns out that it was just a noise the humidifier was making and no one else could hear it because they are older and don't have as good hearing.

Bro I fully get Hypochondria, I geuss when you've somewhat fried your brain you do get over sensitive to any health issues.

Symptoms are different for everyone, mine come in waves. But...Hypochondria is like HPPD, in that the more you pay attention to it, the more of your life it takes. Ignore it, and it will die down.

man thats sounds pretty horrible. do the symptoms come in waves? cos i think im getting on the way to being cured. id hate to relapse sorta.

today was my birthday and i spent it paranoid and depressed over fuck all :/

Happy birthday

Ive only had issues for a little over 2 months, over the past few weeks ive been slowly yet consitantly improving. Id say that I'm at 95% right now. I really hope it doesn't come back, im never using any drugs other than alcohol again and I think i'm gonna wait another few weeks to even try that.

thanks man

thats really reassuring. i hope it does go away for u, aswell as myself haha. im with u on the booze. i aint drinking til i know this is gone and staying gone. im applying for a job at my local bmx park and intend to leave home so im hoping the new job and flat will fit in nicely with recovery. past couple have days have been a bit tough but its just a hiccup im sure

Happy Birthday I'm sorry that happened but I'm a terrible hypochondriac. i've always been semi paranoid about so many things because diseases interest me and then I just research and make myself think I have it. I just tell myself not to worry about anything. If I actually had something serious then there would be more serious side effects and so on. So just ignore it unless something happens which it usually doesn't haha